Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Subway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:19 pm

Mike flung the glass door open of the restaurant, getting in first. Though there was two tables already occupied, the waiting line was... well, non-existent. He made his way to the counter and motioned Brian to follow him.

A very short girl who was probably only fifteen came up to them and said in a very rythmic and used tone "Welcome to Subway, how may I help you?"

She looked at Brian first, and Mike first thought that maybe she did because of the height ressemblance. Then he tried to surpress a giggle as he thought of the phrase "ladies first".
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:29 pm

Brian glared at Mike, unsure of why he was having that dumb smile on his face, but assuming the man was making fun of him.

"I'll have the, uhm, premium steak sandwich and..."

He stopped, and looked at the girl. She was now completely ignoring him, and staring adoringly at Mike instead. She seemed a bit nervous all of a sudden, and her eyes were wide with excitement...or maybe fear. She looke dparalysed for a moment, and her cheeks turned red.

"Oh my gosh," she said, almost gasping. "Are you like...that guy from Green Day? You are, right?"

Brian frowned and muttered, "Bloody Americans", but the girl didn't even pay attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:39 pm

Mike scratched the back of his head, not really looking at her.

"Yeah, yeah I am," he said reluctantly.

The girl seem to snap right out of her daze. "Wow, I went to you're show when you came to New York it was really awesome I really like the song "Basket Case" my friend tried to play it on the guitar but she never quite managed to get the riff down completely I absolutely adore you're music you must know that I've talked about you so much on the Internet Holiday is my theme song on my MySpace profile I..."

A guy popped from the kitchen doors (probably the manager since he was sporting more decent clothes) and stared at the babbling girl. Mike could almost tell that she had implanted some kind of fuel motor in her mouth to keep talking that fast.

To her disapointment, the guy dragged her to the kitchen and then came back at the counter. "I'm sorry for... huh... that," he said. "May I take your order?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:44 pm

Thank God she was gone. She was giving him a headache.

Brian slammed his fist on the counter, and with a forced yet charming smile, said, "I'll have the premium steak sandwich and a medium-sized lemonade."

He turned to Mike. "And what are you gonna have, mister rockstar?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:47 pm

"The... the ham and cheese sandwish in the italian bread, please. A six inch," he said nervously.

He hoped the guy wouldn't notice who he was as well.

Mike paid the meals and they headed toward the table in the corner of the place.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:55 pm

Brian sat on a chair, and placed his sandwich on the table before ripping up the paper that covered it.

He sighed, more out of relief than annoyance.
"We little people talk a lot."

He took a bite out of his sandwich, and accidentally dropped some mustard on his shirt...which wasn't his, actually. He hoped Mike hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 7:27 am

Mike unwrapped his sandwich. "Is it anything new?" he asked as he took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 7:27 pm

"I'd have a witty reply for that, but I'm afraid my sentence might be too long and complex for you." He sticked out his tongue.

He grabbed a napkin and rubbed it on the shirt as discreetly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:43 pm

Mike noticed that Brian's hands were both under the table and that he wasn't eating his sandwich anymore.

"Huh... Brian, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:49 pm

Brian's face turned bright red. "It's not what you think! I just dropped mustard on the..." He stopped, realizing his mistake, and cursing himself for being so stupid. "I mean, I...well, I kinda...oh, and fuck it. I dropped mustard on Bill's shirt."

He raised the napkin and hid his face behind it. "Don't kill me. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:51 pm

It took a moment for Mike to process that it was on Billie's shirt that Brian had spilled mustard. When he did, however, Mike jerked forward.

"You what?" he asked, not quite yelling yet. "You know I'll be in a lot of trouble if it shows!"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:56 pm

Brian gestured with his hands. "Calm down, calm the fuck down..." He took a deep breath. "It won't show, alright? I might not know how to do the laundry, but I'm sure I can get rid of that stain with...err, handsoap or something."

He tried to rub the shirt with his thumb, but the stain seemed to be horribly persistent.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:58 pm

"Give me the shirt," Mike ordered handing out his hand. He then realized it wasn't quite appropriate for him to take it off here, and he shrugged it off quickly. "Ok, come with me, then."

He grabbed Brian's wrist in a tight grasp and dragged him toward the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:00 pm

Brian followed him hesitantly, although he didn't have much choice.

"But...my sandwich!" he nearly cried out, still hungry and mad at himself for not keeping his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:03 pm

"It won't jump out of the window, don't worry," Mike said, a bit annoyed.

He pushed the door of the men's bathroom, placing Brian in front of the mirror like a ragdoll.

He took some soap and water, trying to scrub off the stain.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:05 pm

He sighed. "At least let me take it off!"

He pushed Mike away, and took off the shirt before throwing it in the man's face. "It's just a fuckin' shirt, dammit..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:07 pm

Mike tried to calm down. "Yeah, but when the owner of this shirt will find the stain, he'll ask questions. Believe me, if I was his size I'd I'm the one I borrow it, but I guess I'm just not," he motioned with his hand his height.

He began to wash the stain once again, the yellow dimly becoming paler.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:10 pm

Brian turned on the water in the sink next to Mike, and cupped his hands to take some.

"Just tell him you needed a napkin, and you took his shirt instead. Be creative."

He lowered his head and splashed the water on his hair to rinse it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 8:46 pm

After a few minutes of constant scrubbing and rinsing, the stain was almost invisible. He knew, however, that Billie would find out eventually, but maybe he'd think he'd done it himself without realizing it. Mike couldn't do much more anyway.

"I guess we'll put our hopes that he puts the blame on himself," he declared, resigned. He handed back the shirt at Brian.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 12:23 am

"Or you could always pretend you like to wear short and stretchy tops, so you borrowed his too-small shirt."

Brian shook his head to dry his hair, not having any towel, and put the said shirt back on.

"You should try dressing in drag. It's fun."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 10:30 pm

Mike smirked at the thought. "Don't count on it," he retorted.

He pushed the heavy door open and got out of the bathroom, leaving it open for Brian to pass with him.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Brian lowered his head and walked right under Mike's arm, a small smirk still visible on his face after the mental image of his lover dressed in feminine clothing and wearing heavy makeup.

Both arms extended in front of him and his hands reaching for his meal, he walked mechanically to the table they'd been sitting at earlier.

"Sandwich!" he exclaimed on a victorious tone, grabbing the food with both hands. Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't eaten fast food in months in order to stay as thin as he could, but his meal looked particularly delicious.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Mike sat on the other chair again, grasping his sandwich and taking another bite out of it.

There was a few minutes where both of them were simply eating their meal, not saying a word. Lost in his thoughts, the bassist wondered if he'd ever get to have another meal like this one with Brian. It was rather ordinary to order food at a Subway restaurant, and maybe it was because he was such a simple guy that he'd miss it that much.

He shook out of his thoughts.

"Is it okay?" he asked vaguely. "I mean, I... I could take you somewhere more... huh... decent tonight, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:04 pm

He didn't want to sound too picky, but the thought of going to a somewhat fancier restaurant was quite appealing. Since the beginning of Placebo's US tour, Brian had been forced to drink cheap Californian wine, which seemed to be the only kind he'd find in ordinary restaurants. The idea of finally getting some real Italian or French wine in a better restaurant was pretty tempting.

On the other hand, Mike inviting him implied that Mike would pay - and it would be kind of rude to leave him with a huge bill on their last day together. Good european wines were quite expensive.

"Hmm." Brian was lost in his thoughts, and chewing on a plastic toothpick. "What kind of place do you have in mind? Do you know any good restaurant?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 4:51 pm

Mike thought for a second, thinking over all the places he had crossed during his stay.

"Well, I don't really know the place, but there was this restaurant called "The Millanet French Cuisine" on the 13th or 14th avenue. It seemed fancy enough..." he then double thought his proposition. "Or maybe you don't like French?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subway   Subway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: