Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beautiful day...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie Joe Armstrong

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2006 3:49 pm

A man was walking near to a lake. It was a beautiful day. Not too hot, not too cold, just perfect. The sun was high in the sky. It was about the middle of the afternoon.

The guy was alone. Sometimes, his hair was moving because of the wind. His hand was in his pocket.

His face was freeze in a weird expression. He was thinking about... somebody. A tear fall on his cheek, and now on the ground. His hair was hiding his green eyes.

* Why...? * he thinks with a sad face.

He collapsed under a tree. Tears can't stop now. He gave way to his sadness.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2006 4:28 pm

Brian had an horrible headache. He massaged his temples with his fingers and frowned. Why was everything so complicated? He obviously had a knack for fucking things up.

As he walked, he stopped momentarily to look at the reflection of the sun in the water, and chuckled at the cliché scenery. How cheesier could it get? The best thing that could happen to him would be to meet someone else, some cheap fuck he was used to, and just forget about everything.

He started walking again, but his eyes laid on a man sitting in the shadow of a large tree. The man was facing down, so he couldn't tell his age.

"Bingo," he thought with a smirk, trying to convince himself that it was a lucky encounter.

As he tried to get closer without getting noticed, he heard the guy sob.

"Not your day, uh?" he asked, curious.

Not getting any response at first, he sat by his side. "It's not mine either, really."
Back to top Go down
Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie Joe Armstrong

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2006 5:52 pm

Billie Joe wipe away his tears. He raised his head when he heard a voice. A man's voice. He did a small/sad smile.

He didn't reply to the man when he said «Not your day, uh». It was too evident.

" Life sucks... " he said after a little time.

" Why it's not your day? " he said, curious. He didn't want to talk about his life. Not now...

A little silence take place at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2006 6:03 pm

He instantly recognized the messy-haired, small-framed man's bright green eyes.

Normally, Brian would laugh off any awkward situation he was in. But, then again, maybe this one was a bit too awkward to be taken so lightly. Instead, he lowered his eyes, having a hard time looking at the man's face.

"Oh, fuck. How am I gonna answer that?" Brian thought. "Well, it's not my day because I shamelessly fucked your bassist, felt guilty, abandoned him in the tourbus, and then felt even more guilty. Great. I'm sure he's gonna love that."

He opted for a quick, simple answer:
"I...didn't sleep much. Let's just put it that way."

Nervous, he searched in his bag for a pack of cigarette. He wrapped his fingers around the small box, but then realized that it wasn't exactly his. He removed his hand from the bag immediately, twice as nervous as he had been.

He placed a hand on his forehead and closed his eyes.
"Yeah. Life sucks. If I was religious, I'd seriously think that God hates my guts."

He sighed, and shrugged.
"Your case seems worse than mine, though. What is it? Death? Heartbreak? Divorce?"
Back to top Go down
Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie Joe Armstrong

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 9:59 am

[Hj:Sorry if this message is bad...]

Billie Joe looked at the man.

" Hum... okay." he said, not convinced.

He sighed, then the 34 years old man observed the other man searched in his bag. He looked away and put his glance on the sky.

He had a little crazy laugh when the other man said why he was not really happy.

" Hum... Let me see. Yeah, my wife left me... Why? Because I'm too stupid, you know. I did something not excusable." he almost screamed.

A little tear fell on his cheek and he said nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 11:57 am

Brian vaguely thought about his own girlfriend, and the usual overwhelming feeling of guilt came back in a rush, and ran through his body like lightning sparks, making his head and his heart ache.

"What did you do?" he asked, trying to keep his mind off his own problems.
Back to top Go down
Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie Joe Armstrong

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2006 11:54 am

Billie Joe had a little laught. He will say the truth to this man even if he don't really know who he is. He had to tell somebody about his pain.

" I did something with somebody and my wife saw it. She was very angry. " he simply said even if it was strange.

" I'm sure you think that I'm weird... ".

He looked at the sky and thought about nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beautiful day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful day...   Beautiful day... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Outside-
Jump to: