Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Leave Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 8:40 am

Brian pushed the door and walked out of the restaurant. He shot panicked glances around, hoping to find Mike. He spotted his distinct silhouette meters away, walking in a fast pace with his head down.

He ran after him. "Mike!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 2:01 pm

Mike heard his call alright, but wasn't going to give up so easily. He continued walking in a fast pace, bumping through the crowd, digging himself a path through the mob.

He won't get me this time, he thought

((Meli won't be writing in this one, she told me.))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 5:58 pm

"Mike!" Brian shouted louder, assuming that the man didn't hear him. "Fuck, stop already!"

Mike had no trouble passing through the crowd; however, due to his small height, Brian couldn't do it so easily. For a second, he even thought he had completely lost track of Mike.

He stopped. It was no use. Mike would simply walk away, and there was nothing Brian could do to make him change his mind.

"I love you!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, in a desperate attempt to catch a glimpse of the man's eyes.

He had said it. And, judging from the number of eyes that were now looking in his direction, everybody had heard it.

It wasn't an apology. It wasn't an explanation. It wouldn't justify his acts.
It didn't mean anything; but at the same time, it meant everything.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 6:04 pm

The steady hum of passing cars, people chatting and just about everything else on seemed to have stopped just like his feet had. He stood there, motionless, the echoes of that single cry that had came out of the crowd reverberating around in his head.

He wondered if Brian, this time, had really meant it. Was he still toying around with him? How could things end up this far after only two days? It was too much, way too much.

As a flow of question crossed Mike's mind, some stares were shot in his direction, people turning their heads they passed by.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 6:15 pm

Brian sighed, and wiped the tears on his cheeks with his long black sleeve.

He glared at the passers by. "What the fuck are you looking at?" He stomped his foot on the ground. "Fine, I'm a fuckin' idiot and an asshole! I'm about to lose the guy I love, and all you people are just staring at me like morons. Get a fuckin' life!"

He looked at Mike.
"Turn around", he thought. "Don't hate me. Turn around. Please. Look at me. Fuck, Mike. Please. "
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 6:41 pm

((Shit! I forgot it was raining!))

Mike, by that time, was soaked to the bone from the pounding water around him. He didn't know what to do anymore.

He turned around, slowly, facing Brian who was standing a few feet away from him. He was glad the rain could cover the tears he had let out.

And then he stared at the figure in front of him, the little guy angry at the curious ones.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 8:21 pm

Brian stepped forward, forgetting his anger, but certainly not his shame. He slowly raised his hand, and reached for Mike's fingers, holding them tightly, just to make sure he wouldn't go.

"Please forgive me", he whispered. "I know it probably doesn't mean anything to you, but..." He looked down. "I never wanted to hurt you. Believe me. I was just scared. I know it's the lamest excuse you've heard, but I swear it's the truth. It's as pathetic as it gets. You must really hate my guts now, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 8:26 pm

His frozen face hid just about every facial expression Mike was giving. His hand loosely clinging on Brian's grip ((Eeshit, I made a mistake and wrote "Patrick" the first time)).

With a swif and fast movement, he got closer and caught Brian's lips on his own, tenderly kissing him and ignoring the people walking around.

Truth to be told, he couldn't care less about everything Brian had previously said if this moment could last forever.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 8:34 pm

((*is jealous* D<))

Brian's lips shaped a sad but relieved smile. He clung onto Mike's hand, but he was the one to break the kiss after a moment.

He just felt like crying. Burying his face in Mike's chest and crying, apologizing, promising. He wanted to hear the man's voice ease his worries.

His other hand on Mike's cheek, he asked, "Does that mean you forgive me for being absolutely horrible?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 8:44 pm

Mike hesitantly wrapped an arm over Brian's smaller frame, whispering that it was ok. "Yeah," he answered, no knowing anything better to say. "It's fine."

The rain fell down on the two of them, their clothes saturated with water.

"Just never go off like that again," he whispered, another tear tingling in the corner of his eyes as the painful memory of what it's like to be left behind hit him back. He held his arm tighter around Brian.

((Are they gonna get a hotel room or something??))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 8:58 pm

"I won't."

Brian looked around. He was used to performing in front a large audience, but that was just becoming too awkward.

He shivered, and looked up at Mike. "I'm freezing. We should get inside." He fluttered his eyelashes. "Restaurant, hotel, car... Infinite possibilities. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 9:06 pm

The bassist looked around them, his eyes finally landing on the building that was next to them. With bright neon connected letters was written "Bead and Breakfast", probably a hotel cheap enough it didn't have a name to itself.

Mike tilted his head in the building's direction, silently asking if they should get in.

((We'll have to change topic soon, i guess *evil smirk*))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 9:08 pm

Brian smiled and nodded.

"My threat."

((I'll start the new topic.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Leave Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Leave Me   Don't Leave Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Leave Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Outside-