Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bed & Breakfast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 1:47 pm

The sight of Mike's deep blue eyes sent waves of pleasure like electric jolts throughout Brian's body.

"Mike...I...fuck...now...!" he managed to pronounce, on the verge of his climax.

A moan escaped his lips as he came, spilling inside the man.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 3:41 pm

With his back arching up to a dangerous angle and his eyes screwed tight, Mike lost it as well, coming across both his chest and the singer's. "Brian!" he yelled, barely aware that the "a" in his name was pronounced on a stretched note.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 5:06 pm

Brian pulled out and collapsed on the man's chest.

"That was...fuck... please let me do that more often," he said, panting.

He kissed Mike's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 5:17 pm

Still panting softly, he lazily opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around Brian's smaller frame.

"You better stay right here if you want that to happen," he mumbled back, pressuring his arms slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 5:24 pm

He didn't answer; he only closed his eyes and smiled.

A second later, the beat of an Indochine song echoed in the room. Brian instantly recognized his ringtone.

He looked at Mike. "Uhm, can I...?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 5:29 pm

Mike smirked, laughing silently.

"Way to break a moment... yeah, just get it."

He freed Brian from his embrace to let him go get his phone.

((yay for short replied (i'm sorry... just got nothing to write)))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 5:43 pm

Brian sat on the edge of the bed, his bag in his lap. He grabbed his phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

His eyes grew wider when his interlocutor mentioned her name.

"Hey...hi...how are you doing? How is Cody...? Great."

He glanced at Mike. "Just resting a bit. No, you're not bothering me at all."

He glanced at Mike again. "No, I'm alone." He paused to let the woman speak. "Alright. Thank you. Me too. Bye."

He hung up in a hurry, slightly panicked.

"Way to break a moment, indeed," he thought.

He threw his bag on the floor, and went back in Mike's arms.
"Nothing important," he said, trying to justify himself.

"No questions," he thought. "Please don't ask. Please."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 6:04 pm

Mike didn't put his arms around the smaller man as the other snuggled on him once again, he wasn't that stupid. On a blunt, expressionless tone, he asked:

"Girlfriend call?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 6:30 pm

Brian thought for a moment. He could lie; he was an expert at the art of lying. But then again, Mike would probably find out eventually.

"Long-term girlfriend and mother of my son, yes," he confessed. He lowered his eyes in shame. "I guess I...forgot to mention that."

He snuggled against the man's chest. "Hug me, Mikey," he said with an horribly childish voice.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 6:36 pm

As Mike enlaced him back, he let out a long sigh. "You haven't been the only one keeping that for yourself," he sheepishly admitted.

He probably said that because he had a gut feeling Brian had a life behind touring and maybe also so that he wouldn't feel bad about it. On his side, Mike never really thought about his familly while he was touring around with his band.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 6:59 pm

"You do?"
Brian wasn't sure whether he should have been relieved or sad. Either way, Mike must have been feeling the same way on his side.

He sighed as well. "How much time do we have left before the tour ends?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:05 pm

Mike blinked. The tour. He had to be remembered they were on tour. He wouldn't stay in this city long.

"Well... this AI tour ends in two weeks and a half... I think," he said. "We're heading for New York this Sunday, so this leaves us about six days in this city..."

Mike suddenly sounded very depressed. He wanted this to go on forever, but his bubble had violently been popped.

"Where's... Placebo heading next?" he asked, taking a moment to remember the band's name.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:06 pm

((COme online if you can please))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:12 pm

Brian gulped. "We're...we're going back to Europe, I think. France. And then the United Kingdom. And then..." He stopped. He didn't want to go on.

He reached for Mike's hand and held it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:29 pm

The bassist felt a knot twist itself in his throat. He wanted to forget about it, just live for the moment. He didn't dare to ask when Placebo was heading back to Europe. He just didn't want to know. That would probably mean a permanent goodbyes, and he didn't feel like he was ready to face this right away.

He held onto Brian tighter, holding on his fragile shoulder. He pressed his lips on his, kissing him as he just realized their time would soon be out.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:45 pm

Brian broke the kiss and rested his head on Mike's collarbone.

"Four days," he whispered. "We got four days."
He hadn't wanted to wait for Mike to ask the question...but maybe the man wouldn't have asked.

Still, Brian had to say it, if only to himself, to face reality once and for all. It couldn't last, and maybe that was why he had tried to leave on the very first day. He was terribly afraid of having to say goodbye, simply because he had never done it before. He was used to walking in and out of people's life without even caring about it. And now that he felt something, he had to leave it all behind and pretend nothing happened. It wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:52 pm

Mike's Adam apple moved up and down as he closed his eyes. He had to change the subject. The fourth day wasn't here yet. He had to be happy with what he already had.

"Just don't go away this time. Please... just stay," he whispered as he felt sleep wash over him once again. Even though it was only morning, the poor night he just had must have gotten to him more than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:56 pm

"I don't want to go away. I'll stay as long as you want me."

Brian closed his eyes as well. He hadn't slept the night before, tormented and haunted by the previous events. He had spent the night smoking and writing bits and pieces of songs that ended up in the trash bin. He needed some rest.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 8:07 pm

Mike was slowly drifting back to slumber, his last words ghosting out of his lips and barely audible.

"Brian..."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 8:09 pm

Even though Brian knew Mike wouldn't hear him, he whispered, "I love you."

He fell asleep in his lover's arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 8:22 pm

Mike sank into deeper layers of sleeping mode by the second. In the back of his mind, something still awake was telling him not to let go, that he had to keep Brian in his arm and detect any form of movement. He had to be aware of him slipping out of his grasp if he ever decided to go out somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bed & Breakfast   Bed & Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bed & Breakfast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Hotel-
Jump to: