Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At the mall, at the maaall~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-08-23

At the mall, at the maaall~ Empty
PostSubject: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 5:27 pm

Jeffree and Patrick entered the mall through the main doors, hand in hand (much to Patrick's embarassment), and stopped in front of a large panel with a map of the place that indicated every single store.

"Where do you wanna start, honey? Clothes? Makeup? Hairdo?" He winked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffreestar
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 5:42 pm

Patrick stared at Jeffree.
"Make-up?I'm not gonna wear make-up"

'Only Pete wears make-up' he thought.

He looked at the giant panel in front of him.
He sometimes went to specific shops, but he would never dare to say anything.
Instead, he just shrugged over-theatrically.
" You choose. You seem to know what you're do..."
He was cut-off by the sight of a huge Green Day poster in the music shop on the border of the mall entrance, right next to them.
He could feel Mike's eyes staring at him from the picture. And he felt sick.
And his eyes stung like hell, irritated by the tears, the rubbing.
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 9:47 pm

Jeffree gazed into Patrick's eyes, and sighed. "Oh honey...I'm the expert here. And trust me, those big, red, puffy eyes aren't gonna go away by themselves. You're gonna need the help of Mr. Concealer to hide all that. But then again, maybe we should start with the clothes."

He pointed the Urban Outfitters store right in front of them. "We'll start there."

He placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, and gave him a sympathetic smile. "Being pretty can only make you feel better, sweetheart. And trust me, you've got potential."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 7:18 pm

Patrick repressed any tear or comment.
He just sighed and looked at the Urban Outfitter shop.
He wasn't sure sure he wanted to go in with the dude next to him.
He wasn't sure he was up for 'constructive comments' or such.
He sighed again, looking one last time at the music shop.

"Thanks. Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 9:09 pm

They entered the store, Jeffree at the lead, fluffy pink purse in hand.

The man immediately spotted a couple of t-shirts that were on sale. He examined Patrick from head to toe, and said: "Now, honey, you need something that could advantage your silhouette...and that's one thing a polo won't do. How a bout a nice printed t-shirt? I'm the one paying."

He looked at the shirts again, hoping to find one that would catch his eye.

"What color would you like, sweetie? What size do you wear?"

A girl who was apparently working there tried to approach Jeffree to ask if he needed any help, but changed her mind at the last minute, turning around with a frightened expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 12:08 pm

Patrick kept looking from one side to another in order to see people's reactions. He saw the frightened-looking lady. His attention came back to Jeffree.
"I...uh... medium to large. Depends what brand" he answered.

"You can choose. My tastes aren't that good, right?"he said, trying to keep up a little cheery.
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 1:05 pm

"Right," Jeffree confirmed, still cheerful. "Maybe we should look for a gray shirt...nothing too light nor too dark."

He picked one at random, that was a shade of blue-ish gray, and giggled. "How about that one, hun?"

The t-shirt he was holding had the words "Is it gay in here or is it just me?" in large white letters on it, next to small hearts and rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 1:09 pm

Patrick looked at the shirt.

"You can't be serious" he said.
He didn't want anyone to know he might've had something to do with a guy.
"I'd buy it for a friend" he said.
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 2:23 pm

He snickered. "Lucky friend you have there." He folded the shirt over his forearm.

He flipped through the shirts again, this time pulling out a brown Diesel shirt. "That one's good. A brown shirt to accentuate your pretty little blue eyes."

He ran his index finger on the boy's cheek, and smiled.
"How about you pick some shirts as well? You can try them on, and I'll tell you what I think. How's that?"

Before Patrick could answer, Jeffree added, "You want want to choose some pants, too. But if I were you, I'd avoid anything vinyl. I know only one guy who can pull off that look, and he's nothing like you. So stay away from the vinyl. Got that? Good."

He looked around the store. "And then shoes. You have to get new shoes, too. And how about you take off that cap?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:22 pm

Patrick picked a few shirts randomly, without noticing he had taken one that said "My mom says I'm special" and was pink.

He looked at the pants. He chose two blue pairs and one black one.

"I don't know about shoes though" he said, unsure, looking at the hundreds of pairs offered to him.
He looked faraway, as if looking for someone that was late.
Of course, he knew that person wasn't late at all.
He ran his hand through his right strand of hair and blinked.
"What next?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:28 pm

"Well, uhm...I guess you can keep these things on until we find something better," he said, looking at Patrick's sneakers with a look that could have been interpreted as disgust.

"The next step is you trying all that on." He pointed the cabins on the other side of the store. He bit his lip, smiling. "If you need any help to put them on, you know I'm disponible, right?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:48 pm

Patrick stared at Jeffree.
"I think I should be able to handle them myself. Thanks" he said bluntly.

He stepped in the cabin and closed the door, after having hung the number a lady had given him at the counter.

He tried on the first pair of blue jeans, they were tight. He took them off immediatly. He tried the second pair on, this one fitted perfectly. He din't know if he should go out and show Jeffree or just decide he liked them himself. So he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

The mirror slapped him a worn tear-stained face that hadn't properly slept right in his face. He stared on, looking, not at the jeans, but himself, and what could possibly happen in his life that would make him feel better. He didn't even sigh. He just kept on staring blankly at the image the glass gave him.
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:52 pm

After a while, Jeffree knocked on the door.

"Is everything alright in there, or are you waiting for me to join you...?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 9:04 pm

Patrick snapped back.
"No...I'm fine! Don't come in!" he shouted.
He took the jeans off, settling himself to buy them. At least he wouldn't get too much questions that way.

He tried a couple of shirts on, gasped when he saw the pink one, and chose two: the brown Diesel one and a dark blue on with orange at the bottom that proudly said: "I think I forgot something" a saying he thought was so random he thought it matched him perfectly.

He stepped out of the fitting cabin, gave the lumps of clothing to the lady and handed her the plastic number right after. He looked at Jeffree, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 9:11 pm

"Okayyy..." Jeffree said, his arms folded. "And what am I supposed to do, exactly? Just assume they fit you and hope you look good?"

He sighed. "I fuckin' hope you usually make good choices, boy."
He walked up to the counter and gave his credit card to the lady.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 9:25 pm

Patrick looked at Jeffree make the transaction, like a child waiting for his mom to finish paying.
There was a hint of naivety in his look, more than he wanted to let show.
But it seemed Patrick was naive, or else how would he have ended the way he was?
He knew he was condemned to getting the bitter ends of things. And he hated himself for it. He hated himself for letting himself get dragged along without having a say.
"Fuck, dude. I'm can't do this anymore" he said quietly,
and he walked out of the store, looking for the mall exit, leaving Jeffree at the cashiers.
He stepped out of the mall, and into the rain, and started running wherever he could, just to get away.
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 9:37 pm

"Wait!" Jeffree shouted. Leaving his purse and credit card on the counter, he ran after Patrick, nearly tripping on his high heels along the way.

He walked out of the mall and udner the rain. He cursed himself for not having an umbrella with him.

"Patrick!" he shouted again. "Where the fuck are you?"
He looked around, hoping to find him.

((new thread? new place?))
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 1:56 pm

(( Outside ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the mall, at the maaall~   At the mall, at the maaall~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the mall, at the maaall~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Mall-
Jump to: