Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sleeping

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 9:03 pm

Knowing deep down that this wasn't right in any circumstances, even less after what had happened the previous night, Mike was trying hard to forget everything, and this was probably more than a distraction. He actually felt something more than he normally should have for Patrick, only he wasn't able to identify what it was under the influence. Still aware that he'd probably feel even more guilt after this, he tried to persuade himself he wouldn't remember anything.

The taller of the two slowly moved over the other, straddling Patrick's hips, still engulfed in the soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 9:15 pm

Patrick suddenly felt a surge of panic. Stretching the kiss to a last extent, he drew away from Mike. He enjoyed the weight pressed on him but knew beyond that he would feel scared.

"I'm not sure I can do this. I mean, you're drunk and all...and I've never ever done more than... with a guy..." he said losing his breath at the sight of Mike.

He felt a little twitch of disapointment when he remembered Mike was not aware of what he was doing and would probably forget. He remembered what he had said about another guy... the situation was similar. Would he be the one drunk tomorrow morning?
Then again, was it pure coincidence he had met up with him at his door, like a delivered package? Patrick was a sucker for destiny.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 9:23 pm

Mike's smirked at Patrick's reasoning. He dragged his hand through the boy's light brown hair, his finger gently enlacing with their softness. Staring at him directly, he wondered for a moment if the guy was actually more than twenty-one. He could have easily been considered younger. He pushed the thought away quickly enough.

"What exactly have you done with a guy before?" he asked, tilting his head on the side like a kid questioning a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 9:30 pm

Patrick looked up at him, sliding a bit further away for comfort.

"I haven't done anything more than kiss" he said a bit too bluntly.
Mike's fingers in his hair had distracted him momentarily.

"I'm not that much of a one nighter..." he said, looking away.

"I'm more...uh...music than party. Not that I don't enjoy a good party. but, you know...right?"he said, looking back at him, a movement that demanded all his willpower.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 9:40 pm

When Patrick mentioned that he wasn't much of a one nighter, his heart sunk in his chest, making him remember just how much he wasn't either. This wasn't him, he'd never ever think about going that far if he was sober. Was he trying to reverse roles? As in leave his sorrow to someone else in order to move on? The fact that Brian had left him the way he did made him feel so hurt he wanted to die. Did he really wanted to make Patrick feel the same way?

He hesitated, but refrained from carrying on. He removed his hand from Patrick's hair and flopped on his back on the mattress, something in his mind telling him this day would end that way.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 9:45 pm

Patrick also felt a bit of disappointment when Mike took his hand out of his hair. As much as he hated having his head touched, it had felt really good, different.

He looked at Mike
"I think you should...uh...sleep off of what's left of alcohol in you. Feel free to use my bed. I'll just...uh...stay here" he pointed the edge of the matress.

And he felt his hat fall again, this time not striking out to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 9:50 pm

Mike's position on the bed wasn't quite normal, and so therefore he moved in order to lay his head properly on a pillow, having to cross Patrick's path in the process. He moved past him, and with a last burst of randomness, pinned Patrick down on the mattress, taking his lips back in a heated kiss, ravenous and needing. He just didn't know what was happening anymore, and probably didn't want to either.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 10:08 pm

Patrick slid his hand from Mike's neck down his back. He felt pure content, nothing more or less. He enjoyed kissing Mike alot, but feared anything bad might happen out of it.

He slid his hand back up Mike's back and neck, now going through his hair still returning the kiss, this time harder than the first time.

And in a sudden urge similar to the one that got him pinned down, he embraced Mike and rested this way for a while, his face next to his.
He then whispered:" I really think you should sleep a bit"

It was what Patrick really thought. He knew better than to let them do anything when they weren't both sober, or at least both drunk. And he wanted Mike to feel better, not worse. He knew the best was to wait and see.

And that's what he would do. After all, up until today, he wasn't gay.

(( Haha! Patrick is sooo unsure. Ain't that fun? Makes the story last longer Rolling Eyes ))
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 5:16 pm

"Hmphhh," mumbled Mike, eyes still close. He knew Patrick was probably right, but this felt to good and comforting to stop. He nuzzled the crook of the smaller boy's neck, leaving butterfly kisses trails up and down.

He dragged his hand on Patrick's waist, shifting the shirt a little bit aside to feel the skin underneath.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 5:27 pm

Patrick slid his own hand down Mike's and took it.

"I'm not sure what's going on" he started "but I don't think you should be doing this. Think of whoever might be waiting for you"

And Patrick felt what he had just said was a mistake. His head rushed with a clash of comfort against disapointment.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 5:35 pm

The bassist carried on his assault against the soft skin he had found at the bottom of Patrick's neck, nudging it slightly. He mumbled something, barely audible, something along the lines of: "He never waited."

Mike ran his hand under Patrick's shirt, stroking his chest slightly.

After a moment, he came back to the point of kissing Patrick again, this time more slowly as if to taste him.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 5:45 pm

Patrick thought.
'Did he say 'he never waited'?
I'm not a slut. I don't sleep around. I don't like sleeping around. What am I doing now? '

He barely kissed back, backing away a bit.
"Dude, I'm not gonna do this... I...I just met you!" he almost screamed.
Red to the extreme, he slid from under Mike and yelled:
"I gotta use the bathroom"
He ran to the toilets, and locked himself in. Then he pucked in the toilet.
The mix of adrenaline and alcohol breath had been too much for him to handle. He felt weak.
When he was done, he slid to the floor, and rested himself on the edge of the bath, at loss for thoughts or words.

(( Ha ha! Jany! Counter that! Twisted Evil J/K ))
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Star
Admin
Jeffree Star

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 5:51 pm

((SHOWER SCENE! *dies*))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffreestar
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 5:55 pm

Mike stayed there, letting time pass. He tried to untangle what had happened, but failed at coming to something coherent. He laid flat on his stomach, head resting on the pillow, slowly drifting off into sleep. He somehow believed he'd be able to face all of these event later on in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 6:09 pm

Patrick stayed in the bathroom for a pretty long time. He finally, after what seemed a long but short while, lifted himself up, gripping the edge of the sink, trying to stable himself.

'I'll go there and just...oh fuck. Leave it"
Patrick went to the door and opened it. He then peeked out to see a K.O. Mike on the bed. He sighed in relief and walked into the room.
He sat on the bed.
'This is the highest thing that's ever happened to me even thought I'm in a band. Crazy life. I can't say I hate it though.'

He lay himself on the bed at a safe distance of Mike, wanting to get closer but not. He then closed his eyes and after 5 minutes or so fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 6:21 pm

Mike woke up with his eyes flipping up suddenly, wondering where he was. The sheets weren't his bunk's, and why was it all dark? Some red numbers flashed from a clock, indicated it was two in the morning.

The events suddenly smashed back in his mind, seeing that Patrick was asleep next to him. He briefly considered leaving, making Patrick it was just a dream. But he changed his mind and laid back on the bed, pretending to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 6:25 pm

The clock soon announced that it was 7:30 in the morning with an alarm even the dead could hear.

Patrick's eyes opened, but he didn't move. He stayed frozen there, remembering all-too-well where he was and who was next to him. And he didn't dare to move. He didn't know what he would say once Mike would know he was awake.

He stayed like that, the alarm still going on, louder than ever.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 6:30 pm

Mike wasn't sleeping (hell, who would with that crazy noise?) but knew too well not to move. He wouldn't give out the fact he was sober and was sleeping next to Patrick. He wondered, by the way, why the boy wasn't stopping the alarm.

To make his aliby more plausible, he growned in his sleep, shifting a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 6:33 pm

Patrick stayed there, hearing the groaning, thinking Mike was waking up.

He stayed like he was, not moving, thinking Mike would turn the alarm off because he had just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 7:48 pm

Realizing that Patrick was probably deaf in his sleep, Mike gave up and punched the ringing off. He sat on the edge of the bed, not looking at Patrick, trying to figure out what he'd say to him. Having him still sleeping was a good thing; it'd give him time to think of the future conversation they wouldn't avoid.

Mike took his face in his hands, deep in thoughts. Thinking he was ready, he turned his head backward, but yelped and fell off the bed in fear, as Patrick's eyes were wide open. Startled, he hit the floor with a loud "thump".
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 9:04 pm

Patrick sat upstraight in the bed.

"Mike! You ok? I didn't mean to startle you! I...uh...sleep with my eyes open! It's ...uh... from birth" he said

He walked to Mike and lent him a hand, smiling.
"Sorry, I didn't know the hotel put automatic alarm clocks in the rooms...you back on Earth today?"

He blushed a bit, but ever so slightly it couldn't really be seen. He wasn't used to being so familiar with someone he had known for half a day.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 9:16 pm

Mike took the hand, silently getting himself back up. Brushing his shirt off more out of habit than anything else, he avoided staring back at the singer.

After a moment, still keeping his eyes away in shame, he whispered: "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 9:34 pm

Patrick looked at him, feeling a bit out of place but too concerned for his own good.

"What are you apologizing for? You were drunk. Bad stuff happened to you."
He looked at the floor.
"I'm sorry too. For, you know, 'answering back' if you understand what I'm saying..." his voice fell silent.

He looked back up.
"But now you're ok now, right?"
He smiled weakly but sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 9:39 pm

"I... I'll leave you alone..." Mike stammered.

"I mustn't be ok if I still feel the need to kiss you," he said in a breath, more to himself than the other way around, this time keeping his distance.

He forced a small smile and began to turn away to head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Patrick looked at him leaving. He couldn't believe it would end this way. He couldn't just let him leave.

"Uh...uh...you can stay. I can, uh, we can go eat somewhere. I'm sure eating will help you feel better" he said quickly.

'Please accept' he thought urgently. 'Please'

He went by him and smiled.
"C'mon, it'll be on me" he said happily.
'I want to know everything' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Hotel-
Jump to: