Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sleeping

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Sleeping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 9:47 pm

Mike stopped and looked at him, feeling some honesty through his eyes. He wondered how this guy could be so joyfull after what he had almost done to him last night.

Then he thought of how much he would have liked Brian to stay after the night and maybe go out somewhere. He mentally kicked himself for comparing the two events. Patrick wouldn't like that, for sure.

"Fine," he replied.

((When one of us will start writing in the restaurant, we'll have to change place. as in, in the forum.))
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Sleeping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2006 9:54 pm

(( Sure ))

Patrick felt happy.

'There's more to him than meets the eye. I probably won't match up to whoever he really loves, but I can still be there to listen' he thought. It gave him a new feeling inside that almost measured up to yesterday's.

"I know a good place nearby" he said
'Uh, wait. I don't' he thought.
His words and thoughts were intertwining.

"I mean, uh, where would you like to go? Know any place?"
his words stumbled out very quickly. He was trying to say too many things at once.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Sleeping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 7:14 am

Mike rubbed his left eye with the palm of his hand both in confusion and tiredness. "Huh... I remember there's a coffee-breakfast thing... on Filbert Avenue..." he said.

The coffee shop was on the same street he had parked his tour bus, therefore he knew about it.

((Don't forget Patrick doesn't know he's Mike Dirnt from Green Day. FOB members are fans aswel, lol.))
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Sleeping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 5:31 pm

(( 'Kay ))

Patrick smiled.

"Well" he said "after you"

(( Meet me at the topic in Other Places called Dine & Dash Rolling Eyes ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping   Sleeping - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Hotel-
Jump to: