Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Wake me Up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 8:54 pm

A soft light was spread over the walls of the room, casting dim shawdows over the place. It was cold, from what his shoulder was telling him. You know that feeling, when you slept with an arm outside the sheets and then you woke up feeling numb because it froze, or almost.

Mike groaned, still walking slightly through the land of slumber with his eyes frowning as he lazilly dragged his arm back underneath the covers. When he felt another body close against his skin, he felt reassured and gave a small smile out. It felt different and much more enjoyable than opening his eyes to find an empty bunk and a vertically placed pillow to give the illusion of company.

He somehow hoped he would be able to sleep a while longer; it was probably only around six in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 9:20 pm

Brian shivered due to the friction of the sheets. He woke up gradually, though not opening his eyes, and decided to just lay there still. He wanted to enjoy the moment, maybe because he was well aware that would be one of the last times he would wake up next to Mike, and it would soon become a mere memory to cherish while he'd be gone. "Don't think about it", he told himself. "Not yet."

Alas, his first truly peaceful moment was interrupted by the sound of the alarm clock placed on the bedside table. The annoying sound echoed in Brian's head, and forced him to open his eyes.

He buried his face in his pillow. "I hate mornings...or the other way around. Goddammit."

He hoped Mike would just throw a random object on the clock to make it stop.
"I can almost see us doing this every morning", he thought, smiling despite his building grudge against anything that would interrupt his few serene moments with his newly-found lover.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 9:33 pm

His eyes still practically glued on their rim, Mike blindly flew his right fist on the small radio that was screaming for attention. He only managed to kick the poor electronic off the bed table, making it land with a small "thump" on the carpet. The clock, however, was more stubborn than usual. Still bleeping like the end of the world was about to happen in this very hotel room, its sound kept echoing aggressively around their ears.

Mike sighed, angry at himself, and opened his tired eyes to look on the side of the bed where the offensive buzzer had fallen. He extended his arm and pressed shut the alarm, not bothering on replacing it back to its previous standing point.

The bassist rolled over and tried to resume his sleeping, probably already knowing his attempt was useless after having suffered such noise. Mornings never were his favorite part of the day. That's why he preferred skipping them; waking up in the afternoon was much more appealing.

He clumsily pressed his lips on Brian, randomly aiming for his face, but thankfully landing on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 9:50 pm

Brian smiled. "Mornin'."
He lifted his chin and kissed Mike properly on the lips. Certainly, what he would most miss was the warmth of his lips...

He interlaced his fingers with the man's, and looked in his tired eyes. "What are your plans for today? I mean, besides killing electronic devices and trashing the room..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 7:53 pm

A grunt rumbled from underneath the bed sheets, to both men's surprise. Empty and talkative stomach, Mike sighed on a note that indicated he wish he could sleep for another year or two.

"Eat," he mumbled. "And then coffee. No wait... coffee, then maybe eat."

Mike opened his eyes slightly more, taking his hand away from Brian's fingers to play with the strands of hair that were misplaced on his lover's head. Dragging some here and there, he probably made them messier than they already was.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 9:18 pm

Brian frowned. "Is that some subtle way of telling me that I should make you coffee?"

He pushed Mike's hand out of the way, and jumped off the bed. Oddly enthusiastic, he announced, "I'll make you the best breakfast ever! Or, uhm, I'll buy it. But you get the point!" He started putting on his pants. "Just stay there and wait for me, m'kay?"

He blushed as little. "I haven't been especially nice lately, so...I'll take good care of you today. Alright?" He put on his shirt, and ran his hand in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 9:24 pm

Mike smiled warmly, amused at the fact someone would bring him his meal. Now more awake, he looked at Brian dress up as he remembered that he wasn't and ruffled the bed sheets around him a bit tighter at the thought.

"Wait," he said, holding himself on his elbows. "Com'ere."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 9:40 pm

Brian stopped playing with his hair, and walked to the bed obediantly, his shirt half-tucked in his pants.

"Yesss...?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 am

Mike grabbed the back of his head and dragged him to a kiss, short and simple, but enough to say "I love you more than you know."

When their lips parted, Mike's face stayed at a close distant from Brian's while whispering "One cream, two sugar."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 3:06 pm

Brain smiled. "Yes sir."
He playfully kissed Mike's nose.

"One milk two sugar!" he repeated cheerfully as he walked out the door, his bag hanging on his forearm and his sunglasses on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 4:04 pm

"One cream, two sugar!" Mike yelled back as he heard Brian singing the order down the corridor. He smirked at the thought that it had probably woken up the entire floor, considering the time.

Mike flopped back onto his pillow.

I won't fall back asleep... he thought.

But as soon as the silence had settled back in place, his eyes became heavier and without realizing it, he drifted back through a dream that included coffee cups and towels.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 4:50 pm

The door of the hotel room flung open from Brian's kick. He entered with the key in one hand, the cup of coffee in the other, his leather bag over his shoulder and the brown paper bag between his teeth.

He placed the things on the floor to free his hands. Making sure that Mike was asleep, he took the lamp on the bedside table and placed it on the floor as well. He disposed the coffee and the cinnamon bun - the other one was for him - on the empty table, the paper bag being a makeshift plate.

He dove his hand in his bag, and took out a peach-colored silk rose he had stolen from the ugly aquamarine porcelain vase in the hotel entrance. He placed it in a glass, right next to the breakfast.

He stepped back, looked at the table, and judged it would be just fine.

He kissed Mike on the cheek, hoping it would be enough to wake him up. "Breakfast is ready."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 4:57 pm

His eyes flikered open almost as if it was automatic. He looked at Brian.

"Crap, I fell asleep again," he said with an apologising smile.

He looked around, his eyes landing on his breakfast.

"Aww, thanks! You're too sweet."

He pecked Brian on the cheek, but as his face drew back, a tear fell off his eye, followed quickly by another.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 5:12 pm

Brian's smile faded.

"What's wrong, Mike?" he asked in a whisper, afraid of his own question, afraid to hear Mike's answer.

He wrapped his arms around him, hoping it would be enough. He had promised he would be the one to take care of Mike today. He couldn't let him down. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 5:30 pm

The bassist leaned into the embrace, almost feeling guilty about it. All this, made him feel guilty, almost sick. The more he had of Brian, the more he wanted him ((Ohnoez, it's the "élimination d'un besoin qui en crée un autre"!)). How the fuck was he going to carry on afterwards? He had tried to convince himself to only think of the present, not seek the events of a too near future, but his mind didn't work that way. His life couldn't end in three days, he'd have to carry on without having Brian by his side, when the only thought of letting him walk off to the coffee shop by himself made him want to put a leash around his neck so he wouldn't go.

Mike closed his eyes, silent, his nose ruffling through Brian's hair as he gain back his composure. He wouldn't let it show off anymore. He'd live for the moment, and then he'd find some way to carry on again when there's no more company by his side.

"It's... It's fine," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 5:41 pm

Brian clenched his fists. "No, no...it's not. It's not fine at all. It's not fine now and it's not going to be fine in three days, when we...when I..."

He looked down, ashamed.

"I hate to see you like this, Mike. I know it's because of me. You did just fine before I came into your life, and I fuckin' screwed this up. Didn't I? I don't want to see you break down because of me. I never wanted to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 5:52 pm

A small smile appeared on Mike's lips, but some tears were still swimming down his cheeks.

"It'll teach me from talking to strangers," he said back.

He pressed his lips on Brian's ear, kissing it, as weird as it might have been.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 6:00 pm

Brian stood up quickly. "Look, I..."

He sighed. "I need to get some fresh air, okay? I promise I'll be back before noon. Have breakfast, change your mind, whatever...do what you want. I don't care. I just don't want to see you in that state when I come back."

He walked in direction of the door, feeling like he was leaving a part of him behind.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 6:25 pm

"Don't go," Mike said suddenly. "Don't... just don't."

He didn't know what he was saying anymore. All he knew was that he wanted Brian to stay here, stay close to him. He thought that cocaine addicts must go through just about the same thing. Their doctor would settle a date for them to stop, therefore they would get stone every single day until the date prepared, having boomerang thoughts about quitting right away. Brian was Mike's drug.

"Please..." he added, unsure, but still somehow distressed.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 7:10 pm

Brian stood still, his hand on the handle, but didn't dare to turn around and meet Mike's eyes.

"Do you even realize...? We have three days. Three fuckin' days. After that, I'll be gone. And I'll be the one leaving, because that's how it always goes. Running back to you won't be an option, Mike. Do you understand? I can't always be there, and you might as well get used to it now."

He opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 7:59 pm

Panic took place, and Mike practically started screaming.

"Well if I had the choice between dying in two days or right away, I think I'd die in two days, thank you."

He didn't know why he was mad. He just was, and his frustration was oriented toward him, not the other way around, even if it was doubted.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:13 pm

Brian slammed the door and turned around.
"You're not gonna die, you fuckin' idiot! You're gonna break down and cry, sure, because it seems to be the only thing you can do, and then...and then..."
He blinked a few times to chase the tears away.
"...and then you'll move on and you'll forget about me after a while. You'll go back to your girlfriend and pretend nothing happened."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:26 pm

"Oh, 'cause you actually think I'll just forget about you? You think I'm gonna walk off and act like nothing happened during this week?" Mike's face flustered read as he kept speaking. "And what about you, huh? Are you going to carry on with your band and stay indifferent?"

((Come online!))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:46 pm

Brian tried to show off as little emotion as he could.
"Yes. That's exactly what I intend to do. What did you expect?"

He hid his teary eyes with his hand.

"I'd lie if I said I could be indifferent. But I'll try to, because I don't have the choice. I did that with every single person before you, and I won't make an exception this time just because you're the first one I actually have feelings for."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:54 pm

His bottom lip shivered to his discontent, showing the blend of anger and sadness he had bottled up inside.

Once again, his voice raised. "Then if it's so urgent for you to tell me goodbye, then go on; get out. Get out, forget about everything and have fun with your life." He pronounced the words, even if this wasn't even near of what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Wake me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake me Up
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Hotel-
Jump to: