Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Wake me Up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:05 pm

Brian bit his lip to prevent himself from screaming as he came into Mike's hand, his head pressed against the wall to stop the sudden dizziness.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:10 pm

Mike soon followed, his vision blurring and the sens of distortion amplified as he screamed Brian's name one last time. He breathed hard, after that, gently pulling out from his lover.

His force drained, he sat on the floor of the shower even though there wasn't much space, water still running down his body.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:19 pm

Brian nearly collapsed in Mike's lap, unable to stand up. Mumbling apologies, he crawled to the opposite corner of the shower, and sat on his knees.

He raised his head so the water could wash away the sweatdrops on his forehead. He ran a hand in his hair, still breathing loudly, and then gazed at Mike's wet hair, finding his new look pretty amusing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:22 pm

Having Brian notice his brand new hair style wasn't his first plan, and quickly tried to replace the strands upward, only failing miserably.

"Stop looking at my hair," he said more amused than angry.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:27 pm

Brian laughed whole-heartedly.
"Here...let me try something..."

He reached for Mike's hair and, with his hands, placed it in two tiny pigtails that were approximately the same size.
He grinned. "You're fuckin' adorable, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:31 pm

Mike scratched the back of his head, a bit worry about Brian's taste in haircuts.

"No thanks," he said giggling a bit.

Without warning, he took Brian's face in his hand and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 10:02 pm

Brian's lips formed a smile.

"We're far from the 'kiss under the rain' cliché, uh?" he asked, getting some water in his eyes, which he rubbed with his fingers.

Finally able to get up, he did so, holding out his hand to help Mike get up as well. "I feel like I've spent the last day out of my clothes. I don't remember ever getting naked so often in so little time."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 7:13 am

"Yeah, probably," he answered as he got up. "Then again, is that really a bad thing?"

He got out of the shower, quickly bringing a white towel around his waist and attaching it on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 5:22 pm

"Of course not. I guess nothing can turn out bad when I'm with you," Brian said with a shrug, not realizing how cheesy his last sentence had been.

He dried his lower body with a towel, which he dropped on the floor and stepped on to prevent the floor from getting slippery.

He put on his boxers and pants, and shook his head to get rid of the unwanted water in his hair, before leaning forward to look at his face - which was luckily exempt of facial hair - in the mirror. He pouted.
"I don't know how you can tolerate me without makeup. I look awful."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 5:31 pm

"Sometimes it prevents me from having your face imprinted on mine," he said with a laugh as he pulled on his boxers, followed by his pants.

Due to the rain that had occured yesterday, Mike refrained from pulling on his shirt, the stink of wet clothes lingering around it like a bad aura.

"I think I'll have a problem getting around the city today," he chuckled, having raised the "London Calling" T-Shirt in the air, examining it, soon giving up on the possibility of no one noticing its dirt.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 5:37 pm

"That leaves us with only a few possibilities," Brian declared on a solemn tone. "First, I could act like a perfect little housewife and wash it...but I won't, because there's no way I'm going near that...thing. Although mine is just as bad."

He seemed to think for a few second, and resumed his list, "We could go to the mall and buy nice clothes. It's been a while since the last time I've shopped, if we don't count the time Steff asked me to buy lube for him."

He chuckled. "We could also go back to the tourbus - yours or mine - and get some clean clothes. Or we could simply stay here and rot in this hotel room for the rest of our lives."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 5:44 pm

"And how am I going to go shopping? I'm not too much in the topless fashion thing."

He looked around the room for another alternative.

"Where's your tour bus?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 5:53 pm

"It if hasn't moved... I'm guessing it was a couple of meters away from your tour bus," he replied hesitantly. "I don't think my shirts will fit you, but I could always steal one from Steff or Steve. Or we could always drop by your tour bus. You choose.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:20 pm

"I don't know if Tré and Billie came back. It's kinda up to you if you want to meet them or not," he explained, looking out the window to reflect on how far his tour bus was, but more importantly on how many streets he'd have to walk shirtless.

When he made up his mind and came down to the point where he realized he'd really walk with nothing to cover his chest, he sighed and headed for the door.

"We'll see when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:31 pm

Brian nodded, shirtless as well, but not necessarily disliking it.
"Do you want me to meet them?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:36 pm

"Depends on if they're wasted or not," Mike replied as he got out of their chamber, holding the door open for Brian to follow him. "Sometimes it's better not to know them, I tell you," he added with a small laugh.

((Come online, please, I need to talk to you.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake me Up
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Hotel-
Jump to: