Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Wake me Up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:21 pm

Mike had soon forgot about both coffee and breakfast, and he quickly made his way to the bathroom, stumbling in this bizarre excitement he had.

He opened the bathroom door for the first time in his stay here.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:23 pm

(( is this the long awaited shower scene? o.O;; ))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:29 pm

Brian quickly followed behind, giggling like a little kid.

The shower was in the corner of the small room, beside the large mirror and behind a glass door. Brian was surprised to see that such a cheap hotel room had both a shower and a bath, but he was too busy taking his shirt off to comment.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:29 pm

((lol, looks like it. dundundun))
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:32 pm

Mike entered the white tiled room, examining the walls and furniture. They could have at least put more effort on the room itself than on the quality of the shower and bath.

The bassist started to unbuckle his belt after getting the water started in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:36 pm

"Hot or cold?" Brian asked, kicking off his shoes and taking off his pants and boxers.

He eargerly waited for Mike to finish taking off his own clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:41 pm

"Hot. I don't like cold showers."

He stepped into the now fuming shower after having removed his pants, waiting for Brian. Looking on the floor, he hoped it wasn't slippery enought to make them fall.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:56 pm

Brian stepped in as well, in arms around Mike to make sure he wouldn't slip.

Closing the door, he whispered, "I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 4:05 pm

The bassist tried to stay away from the pouring water, disliking the fact his hair got completely flat from it. He soon gave up, his hair already damp as he pressed his lips savagely on Brian's, pulling him into a heated kiss.

He stroked the back of Brian's neck with his finger intertwined slightly with his wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 4:13 pm

Brian's back now against the wall, his hands were finally resting on Mike's cheeks.

He broke the kiss to catch his breath.
"You realize that showers are supposed to get us clean, and not dirty...right?" he whispered in Mike's ear.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 4:20 pm

Mike looked at Brian's eyes, an unsure smile hanging on his lips.

"What, you want me to take that cheap hotel shampoo and wash your hair?" he asked.

He took the small bottle and read the label. "I have to admit, it is the 'authentic chateau bourgeois' supposely from France."

He uncapped the bottle and poured the honey-like shampoo on Brian's head before waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 4:31 pm

Brian frowned. "Your authentic chateau bourgeois smells like cheap perfume, monsieur." He pushed Mike aside and rushed under the water to rinse his hair. "Horrible," he added in French.

He turned around and stole the shampoo bottle from the man's hands.
"I hope the thought of using this as lube didn't even cross your mind, asshole." He replaced it where it was supposed to be. "There's no way that thing is going near me again. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 4:37 pm

Mike smiled widely, repressing giggles from falling down his mouth.

The bassist approached Brian again, enlacing his arms around his frame as he bent down to kiss him again, this time slower than before, trying almost to taste him. His right hand lowered down until it reached the singer's ass, hovering a finger around his entrance and slowly pushing it inside, without waiting for his approval.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 4:46 pm

The kiss turned into a moan as Brian's lips broke apart, only to deepen the kiss once more.

He grinded his hips against Mike's thigh, craving for more contact.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 4:52 pm

His finger sinked in deeper, soon another one followed. The water splashing over their bodies only added facility for it all.

Ending the kiss, tugging slightly at Brian's lip with is teeth, Mike leaned forward until he was placed beside the smaller man's ear and whipered huskily "Turn around."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:03 pm

Brian nodded, his eyes closed to prevent the water from getting in them.

He turned around, facing the wall, his hands and forearms against the wet surface.

He couldn't remember a time when he had not faced the man he was having sex with. The thought of it scared him a little, since he felt he had no control over his lover. He had to be completely submissive, something he was not used to.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:14 pm

Mike removed his fingers and positioned himself on the rim. He kissed Brian's neck from behind, some form of reassurance. Without much of a warning but the end of his kiss, he entered the man swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:26 pm

Brian hit a clenched fist on the wall after what could be defined as a moan and a scream.

"Fuck, Mike!" he yelped.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:29 pm

The bassist smiled, even though he hadn't intentionnally hurt Brian. He stayed motionless for a few moments, giving time to Brian to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:34 pm

The pain was starting to fade.
Brian took a deep breath. "I...I'm okay..."

He whispered under his breath so Mike wouldn't hear him, "Bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:38 pm

Slow at first, Mike settled a pace, a rythm, trying to control his movements. He tried to find Brian's spot, and not hurt him at the same time.

With his left hand, he passed his fingers through Brian's hair, having a strange fascination for them now. He just liked them.

"Tell me when," he said.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:46 pm

What was painful at first turned into a much more pleasurable feeling when Mike reached Brian's prostate. He cussed out loud, and guessed the man would simply get the hint.

Running a hand on the wall of the shower, he blindly tried to find something to grasp or dig his nails in, but in vain.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 7:54 pm

As his movements became more rapid, progressing slowly, Mike snaked a hand around Brian's waist to grasp his cock softly at first, a bit more firmly later. He moved his hand up and down, matching his own rythm he was creating.

The water had now, to Mike's discontent, completely soaked his hair and he'd have one hell of a time making his hair stand back up.

Mike let out a groan, trying not cause Brian any more pain.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 8:49 pm

Brian tried his best to remain silent, but a moan escaped his lips every single time Mike trusted inside him. He panted, the warmth of the hot water on his skin making it harder for him to catch his breath. His knees were shaking.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 8:54 pm

Mike screwed his eyes shot, drops of sweat hidden by the water sprinkling from the shower. He gave out a loud gasp, feeling closer by the second.

"Brian..." he mumbled.

((Bwaha, I could have written "Coffee..." instead.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake me Up   Don't Wake me Up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake me Up
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Hotel-
Jump to: