Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Empty
PostSubject: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 10:02 pm

"Definitely not," Brian replied with a sneer. He placed his teddy bear on the couch. "Every single time we eat or drink something, we end up having sex." He raised his index. "Don't deny it!"

Pecking Mike on the cheek, he admitted shamefully, "And even though it's very enjoyable...sometimes I just want some lovin', you know?" He smiled innocently. "Or else I'll assume I'm just a fuckdoll to you."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 10:08 pm

Mike rolled his eyes. "You're not my doll," he approached Brian and pecked him on the lips. "You're my teddy bear."

He placed his arms around Brian's waist, no matter how fishy his line was, and stared at him adoringly.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 10:42 pm

"How romantic," Brian replied, giggling. "Now that's my kind of man."

He thought for a moment.
"You know what? That teddy bear...I think I'm gonna call him Mike. And it's gonna be all mine."

((When are Billie & Mike supposed to come in, exactly?))
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 6:42 pm

"Remind me to shave if I ever get that pink," he replied while eyeing the enormous plush toy.

He carefully examined the bear as if he was scared to ever transform into it.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:04 pm

Brain playfully smacked the man's forehead with the palm of his hand. "Silly!"

He kissed Mike, and ran a hand in his hair.
"Though if you dyed your hair pink, it would match the taste of your lips. Sugary sweet. Just like...strawberry ice cream?" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:11 pm

"Yeah," Mike spoke distantly. "Remind me to buy pink hair dyer later, 'kay?"

He carefully tossed the teddy bear on the bench, making sure the plush would sit properly and not fall on the side. He actually took a moment to assure its stability, sporting a very serious face.

Then, he spun around to face Brian again, giving out a yawn. "What do you want to do? We have a T.V. here somewhere I believe..." he said while removing a shirt from the dusty screen. "And if Tré didn't break it yet, we should still have that play station he bought."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:18 pm

Brian's face lightened up as his eyes widened with the childish excitement Mike should have been used to by now.
"Playstation? Really? Steve had one ages ago. Can we play?"

Even though he was quite enthusiastic, Brian had to shut his eyes closed to suppress a yawn. He was sure he could kick's Mike's ass at any game, but he was afraid to simply fall asleep, and thus lose.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:24 pm

Mike lifted a box of drum sticks and then ruffled through another one until he gave out an "ah ha!" of satisfaction. He plugged the small rectangular black box behind the television and settled two controllers for the players. He then searched around, throwing a few pair of socks off a plastic container and got out several multi-player games.

One was the one and only Soul Calibur, then came Super Smash and afterwards was Zelda Four Swords.

"Which one?" Mike asked, designating the game boxes.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:29 pm

Brian put the tip of his index on the Soul Calibur box. "This one! I'm unbeatable. Actually, I used to beat Steve by playing with that one character...y'know, that chick with the huge boobs and the whip? But oddly, it didn't affect Stef." He laughed. "Good times."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:32 pm

Mike smirked. "Okay, I haven't played in ages, but I'll get the hang of it back. Hopefully."

Inserting the disk carefully into the machine, he settled the right options and then handed one controller at Brian as he sat beside him with his.

As for the characters, he randomly landed on some sort of tall wobbly mummy.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:39 pm

Brian carefully went through all the characters, making sure he'd choose the right one.

He finally opted for Taki, the ninja woman in a red outfit. "How about that? Not only is this little lady really fast and deadly, but she's also pleasant to look at. Killer moves and a killer body." He smirked. "Don't get jealous."

When the stage selection screen appeared, Brian quickly chose one before Mike could even press a button. He went for his favorite, the outdoor chinese garden.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 10:43 pm

Mike discretely looked down at his own body and then at Taki's, as if he was comparing both.

The count down went on and the action begin. Mike had trouble handling the break dancing creature, as Brian seemed to know pretty well just about every move he could make.

"Ugh. I should have taken that ninja guy."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 11:20 pm

"Yunsung? Yeah, he's pretty good," Brian replied, his eyes not leaving the tv screen.

His character was about to hit Mike's mummy-thing again when the creature hit the ninja girl right in the stomach with one powerful blow, making her land on her back and stay there motionless for several seconds.

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Brian shouted, watching his character's health decrease on the meter at the top of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 6:36 pm

Mike almost summersaulted when he heard Brian's question. He stared at his controler briefly before landing his gaze right back at the screen. "I'm just cool like that, y'know."

The mummy lost some energy after receiving a pure frontal hit, and the game became quite tight a while after.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:16 pm

Brian moved the control stick around and tapped the buttons with his fingers, randomly making combinations and delivering powerful hits to Mike's character, who dodged them most of the time.

A quiet "fuck!" escaped his lips as he stared in disbelief at the intense virtual fight.

"If you lose, you don't get your cigarette," he told himself, hoping it would be enough to concentrate more on the game.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:30 pm

The mummy danced to the side, and dived a powerful punch at the other player. Mike smirked. Then another hit, then a final kick was delivered right in her stomach as she fell to the ground.

The bassist let out a "Yes!" of pure satisfaction and grinned wildly.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:37 pm

Brian's jaw dropped. "Woah. No fuckin' way. Wait. No. How did you...? Doesn't matter. Fuck."

Hopefully, a new match instantly followed without his having to plead for one.

"Give me one more chance to kick your ass, Dirnt. Just one more."
Heknew he was starting to get competitive, but that's what videogames usually did to him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:42 pm

"Yeah, sure," Mike replied maturely. He didn't want to show the satisfaction he gained after beating Brian. It was something he guarded personnaly, and he was too proud to share it.

The character menu appeared again and this time Mike opted for a very bad looking samurai dressed in black and red.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:50 pm

Brian selected Xianghua - he always selected female characters, because they were easier to move around, therefore quicker to strike.

"You're gonna pay, Mike Dirnt."

He was so eager to begin the game that he accidentally selected "random" on the stage selection screen. They ended up in a Greek-like temple with large marble columns.

Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:54 pm

The countdown began and the combat was open. From the very first strike Mike tried to create with the Samurai, he knew automatically the fight wouldn't be easy. Damn it, he thought. I should have stick with the dancing mummy.

A hit came crushing down his back as he didn't have time to see the second player's every move.

Mike crisped his lips, his eyes glued on the television screen.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:02 pm

Brian hated the fact that Mike was becoming a potential threat and might just snatch his title of self-proclaimed Soul Calibur champion.

Even though his health meter was full while Mike's was getting quite low, he didn't want to risk losing.

His eyes not leaving the screen, he slowly moved his hand to Mike's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:05 pm

Mike's face turned pale as he acknowledged what Brian was doing, angry, but still stuborn enough to keep on playing as tactful as he could.

"Briaaan," he whined, making a sudden false move.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:09 pm

Brian managed to hit Mike's character again and, luckily for him, it was a one-hit KO.

"Yes! Ha! I knew it!"

Brian performed a little dance to celebrate his victory, before smiling smugly at Mike.

"I won," he simply said, although it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:12 pm

"Yeah, I wonder if you would have if I had suddenly grope you right in the middle of the game," Mike replied, between being angry and laughing.

He regretted not having won the second time, but then again maybe Brian would have led him on all night if he didn't get to win.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:25 pm

"Oh, come on now..." He fluttered his eyelashes. "It's a win-win situation and you know it."

He lazily placed his arms around Mike's neck and kissed his nose. Almost sitting in his lap, he yawned and asked, "Bedtime? Winning is exhausting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next