Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 10:22 pm

Brian stared at the mattress, blushing. "Sorry."
Okay, maybe he had overreacted. But everything had been so confusing lately!

Then, as if all the informations had finally made their way to his brain after a long period of confusion and inattention, he suddenly turned around and glared at Tré. "Did you just call me a cheerleader and a fanboy?"

He folded his arms over his chest.
"Do I have to get out?", he asked Mike, not caring about the drummer anymore. "I can spend the night in some hotel, if it can...attenuate the problem." He was obviously trying to make up for his little mistake - which were getting more and more frequent.

"And..." he continued, his attention back to the drummer, "don't tell...anyone about that. Please?" He fluttered his eyelashes innocently. "Come on, I'm sure you've done something similar before."
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:49 pm

- Mmm…yes, maybe I did, muttered Tré. Okay, I won’t tell Billie...but if he tortured me, I might say it.

He walked towards his bed.

Shit I’m so sleepy suddenly…

- And you’re a perv, Mike, that’s just…a fact, he added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:09 pm

"Right," Mike answered Tré distantly, used to the Tré-Treatment he always received with the drummer.

He then spun toward Brian, eyeing the alarm clock next to his bunk. "You're serious when you want to go out to get a room at two in the morning?" he asked, but still affraid the small singer would just go off.

Besides, he was pretty sure Tré wouldn't mind. One more head to nag, since when did that bother him? Plus, Brian didn't even took a bunk on his own.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 9:16 pm

Brian rubbed his eyes, more sleepy than he wanted to let show. "M'nah," he simply replied. "Maybe not."

He was awake, sure thing - but his muscles felt sore and his eyes felt like they were burning. He didn't really want to go out so late...uhm, or early.

"Maybe I'll stay here until dawn." He nuzzled against Mike's neck. "If we don't get any unwanted visitors in the meantime. I don't like playing hide-and-seek too much."
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 9:52 pm

Tré lay on his bed.

What a cute couple.

He slowly closed his eyes.

But where's Billie?

The little man fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 10:19 pm

Mike laid back down on the matress, somehow unable to tell if it was descent to cuddle with Tré being right next to them. Actually, from the drummer's bunk, he could see just about everything they were doing.

Mike rested on his side and placed the pillow back for Brian, having it stolen from him in his sleep, probably.

"Good night?" Mike said question-like as he stared at brian.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 10:32 pm

"Yeah, like we have the choice..."
He glanced at the drummer's bunk, and then sighed and rolled his eyes.
Under his breath, he whispered, "I hope he'll either be gone or really deeply asleep when I wake up in the morning." And then he mouthed, "I think he hates me. I feel like what I'm doing is a violation of private property."

He sighed a second time. "I guess this is 'goodnight', then."
He placed an arm around Mike, forcing him to lay on his back. He rested his head on the man's chest, just to show that even though the drummer might have been watching them, it didn't matter - as long as he could hold Mike against him for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 5:45 pm

Blinking once, Mike hesitantly wrapped his hands around Brian's frame as well. He stroked through his long strands of black hair as he gradually felt sleep take back over himself.

Still barely aware that Tré was sleeping right next to them, he pressed a lazy kiss on Brian's forehead before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 9:06 pm

Brian smiled to himself. He liked the way Mike's presence had become somewhat familiar, and yet he still felt his heart race and his cheeks flush every time he could feel the man's skin on his own.

He slowly drifted to sleep with the rythm of Mike's steady breathing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 9:13 pm

The two man found themselves diving back into dreams for the remaining hours of the night. Time passed, neither of them stirring.

Mike was happy, holding onto someone he cared for a lot, and probably too much, whether he liked it or not.

It was around eight the next morning that the sun rose and filtered through the thin curtains in which the windows had been dressed. Being a stubborn sleeper, Mike kept on dozing softly, half aware that it was morning, half aware that his bunk was the greatest place on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 9:50 pm

Brian opened his eyes slowly, and closed them again due the the light peeking through the curtains. He tried opening them again, more or less failing, blinking a few times.

Guessing Mike was still asleep, he didn't dare to move, afraid to wake him up inadvertantly - knowing from experience that it was far from pleasant, especially if the previous night had been tumultuous and the sleep had been good.

Instead, he looked at his nails, and wondered how long it would be until he'd get a manicure.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:03 pm

Something on his chest moved a bit, pulling Mike an inch closer to his waking up. His eyes still shut, he remembered having Brian sleeping onto his chest and that was probably why he felt his sheets were heavier and warmer. It wasn't uncomfortable, he had to admit.

Slowly, he opened his eye, his vision blurred with the morning stinging at them. He glared at the singer who was absorbed in his nail watching.

"'Mornin'," he whispered with a honey voice.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:08 pm

Startled, Brian closed his hand in a fist to hide the nails he'd been staring at a second earlier.

"Did I wake you up?" he asked, his thumb discretely stratching some nailpolish off his index finger. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:12 pm

Mike moved his left foot slightly, the covers freezing his flesh. Apparently, the only warm area of the bed was where he and Brian were laying, leaving all the rest as cold as ice.

"No," Mike replied, shivering.

A moment passed.

"Okay, yeah, you did," he ended lamely.

He tried to ruffle the covers up to his neck, but if he did that, Brian would be under them. He finally decided it didn't mattered and covered both of theird heads under the bed sheets.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:19 pm

Brian laughed, softly and quietly. He crawled until he was face-to-face with Mike, and kissed him. It had occured to him, at some point in his life, that the only thing he liked more than sex was the morning kisses he could steal from a lover.

He looked at the sheets over their heads.
"Nice place. Comfy. I could get used to live here."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:22 pm

Mike just kissed him back for a moment, unable to formulate a reply at that. He just sighed contently and passed his hand up and down Brian's side, lost in his thoughts.

"I just want to stay here for a few moments," he mumbled.

He then remembered that Tré was still sleeping next to them and he desperatly hoped that he had got out of the tour bus before them waking up or was just simply still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:27 pm

"A few moments?" Brian seemed to think, his lips pursed. "I could stay here for a while, definitely."

He ran a hand in his hair to keep it from falling over his eyes.
"You know what? We could live in a tent for the rest of our lives." He laughed. "Can you imagine that? You'd be stuck with me forever in a confined space made of...bed sheets."

He scratched his head and smiled. "Okay, maybe not forever, since I wouldn't stand growing facial hair again."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:36 pm

Mike smiled weakly, still too tired to process every word Brian had just blurped out at him. Clearly, Mike wasn't a morning person, and Brian babbled slighly too much.

He placed a hand over his boy friend's mouth for a moment. "You talk way too much," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:03 pm

Brian pouted and removed Mike's hand.
"Another reason why we can't live here for eternity," he said. "I'd get on your nerves so much that you'd probably want to murder me or something."

He removed the covers from over their heads, quite aware that Mike wouldn't enjoy the cold air on his skin. That would teach him to tell his lover to shut up.

"I'm hungry." He got out of the bunk and, unsure whether Tré was still there or not, walked on the tip of his toes and examined the floor and the surrounding areas of the bus, looking for something he could eat (and hopefully that wasn't two months old).
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:11 pm

Mike groaned as both the darkness and his personnal hot water bottle were snatched away from him.

He reluctantly got out of his bunk. "I think we have cereals in the cupboard here, somewhere... or simply bread in the fridge. Feel free to eat whatever you want."

Sitting back on the bed, he started dressing up and carefully folded back the red T-shirt Brian had lend him.

"...Or I can always take you out for breakfast," he added.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:19 pm

"If by 'taking me out', you mean that you're paying the breakfast...then I'd love to." He grinned.

He looked around for a clean shirt, and found a white Misfits one that didn't look too bad. It still had the scent of cologne or aftershave of its owner on it. Luckily, it fitted pretty well.

He walked up to Mike, and turned around to show him his find. "How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Frowning slightly, his features softned as he realized it belonged to his band mate. "That's Billie's, but I guess he'll never know if you borrow it."

He took a closer look at the shirt. "Oh yeah, I remember when he got that one." He paused. "You better be careful with that one, because even though it might take a while before he notices, he'll flip if he loses that shirt."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:37 pm

He blushed a bit. Of course it was Billie's.
He was wearing something that belonged to Mike's ex. And it even smelled like the guy's fuckin' aftershave. Just great.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." He kissed Mike's cheek. "You know I'm always careful with stuff that don't belong to me."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:44 pm

"Yeah, like that bench at the movies you shamelessly..." Mike moved his hand around, knowing that Brian would understand.

He took back a serious face. "No, seriously. I'll get my ass kicked if something happens to it. He's quite a lady when it comes down to clothing, especially The Misfits."

The bassist opened the bus's door and invited Brian to get out with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3