Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:33 pm

"Riiight," Mike replied before kissing him back lightly.

He walked down to his bunk and tried to ruffle the bed sheets in place. Damn, the bunk was so damn small.

He hesitated for a moment, but then went through with what he wanted to say. "Do you mind sleeping in the back?" he asked. "I promise I won't squish you," he added, joking.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:40 pm

"If you promise," Brian replied, "then that's fine with me."

When Mike had said "squish", it reminded him of the elevator incident. He instinctively yet discretely looked at his arm, and noticed a large bruise. He hoped no one who ask about it.

Brian got on the bed and literally rolled to the other side, his back against the wall. He had forgotten how small the bunk was; he wished to remember that detail in the morning, since he didn't feel like getting another bruise.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 pm

Mike followed him and laid beside him on his side. "I'm sorry, it's pretty tiny for a bed," he appologized and smiled bitterly.

He moved his pillow toward Brian as he laid his head on his folded arms, stil staring dazingly at the singer.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 6:07 pm

"I certainly don't mind sharing tiny beds with you." He smiled. "You should know that by now."

Brian closed his eyes, breathing calmly.

Two nights; that's all they had left. He had to concentrate on not thinking about it. Even if they still had two nights, tonight was his only chance to rest and sleep peacefully. On their last night, his sleep would be anything but peaceful. He dreaded that night. It seemed so distant yet so awfully close.

He fought back the urge to tell Mike just how much he loved him, and even promised himself not to say it again for the days to come. It was completly futile, and it would simply mean that everything would come to an end soon. Instead, he took Mike's hand in his own.

He hoped Mike wasn't thinking about it. He hoped he would just sleep and care about nothing.
He hoped he could care about nothing, just for the time to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 6:25 pm

Mike swallowed, his eyes half opened, still beaming down at his temporary boyfriend.

He knew perfectly well that this moment, here, with Brian laying right next to him, would be worth so much more when the smaller man would be back in Europe. His mind took a mental picture of the scene, as his vision was starting to blur away with sleepness.

Before it was too late and that he had fallen completely asleep, Mike pulled Brian completely against him, with or without his consent, huddling with him in a tight embrace.

He mumbled a few words that flew out of his mouth, something along the lines of "'love you...", his phrase reminding him momentarily how he had said that the night before.

Sleep then took over him.
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 7:24 pm

Tré was next to the tour bus. He vomited two or three times; the alcohol’s effects were still active.

I’m such an asshole.

He opened the bus’ door and entered.

The little man was walking very slowly, trying not to make noise. Unfortunately, his foot hit an unidentified object ((tintuntan!)).
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 7:34 pm

Mike shuttered and shot a sleepy eye open. A noise could be heard in the tour bus. As the events filtered through his head, he suddenly jerked forward, understanding it was whether Billie or Tré that was coming back and that Brian was still sleeping next to him.

"Brian," he hissed, low enough so that Tré couldn't hear. "Brian, wake up, quick!"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 7:38 pm

Brian's eyes flung opened. He frowned, not completely awake yet.

"What the fuck do you..." He didn't finish his sentence, hearing a noise in the tour bus and suddenly understanding why Mike looked so panicked. "Shit."

He stayed there motionless, unsure of what to do. He hoped Mike had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 7:49 pm

- Fuck!

Tré stopped walking, thinking he had heard something.

You’re an alcoholic and you hear voices…wow.

He sat on the nearest chair and took his foot in his hands.

- That fuckin’ hurts, man.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 8:18 pm

"Huh... Tré? That's you?" Mike asked, stressed, even if he knew it was his friend. "Don't... don't come here. And... huh... I'm sleeping, so don't you dare open the lights."

Mike would have laughed at the poor liar he was if the ciscumstances weren't so serious.

Without asking Brian's opinion, he flew the sheets over the small singer's head, covering him completely, only leaving a big suspicious bump in the drapes.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 8:28 pm

"Subtlety." Brian hissed.

He tried to position himself so he'd lie down with his stomach against the mattress. "We're fucked," he thought.

He closed his eyes shut, opting for the childish 'you can't see me if I can't see you' defense.

Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 10:53 pm

- ‘Don’t you dare open the lights?’

Tré turned on the light.

- What are you doing, Mike?

He sat down again, rubbing his hands together.

- Is there a problem?
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 1:06 pm

Mike panicked and shuffled backwards in his bunk when he felt the light hit his eyes. Squinting at the same time, he tried not to squish Brian under him, but he failed a bit at it.

"Tré!" he yelled, the tention in his voice audible. "Shut the fucking lights! ...I'm... huh... I'm sleeping, dammit."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 1:19 pm

"Fuck!" Brian gasped when Mike's elbow inadvertantly hit his spine.

He immediately clasped his hand over his mouth, knowing that he should have kept quiet. He fighted the urge he had to peek from under the bed sheets to see if he had cause any more trouble, and waited for his fears to be confirmed, his heartbeat audible and echoing in his head like a countdown.
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 8:26 pm

- Mike? Who’s with you, Mike?

Tré laughed.

- A sexy cheerleader, maybe?

The little man stood up and walked towards Mike.

- Shit, you cannot imagine how drunk I was two hours ago! And I think I'm still fuckin' drunk!
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 8:41 pm

"That's... huh... great, Tré. You know, you really should go to bed, it's... huh... pretty late. You're starting to see stuff, man," he laughed nervously, his eyes scattershot.

Mike backed even more, this time sqeazing Brian between him and the wall as tight as possible. If his energy weren't concentrated on making him a better liar, he'd be affraid of the smack Brian would give him when it would be all over.

"Go... go to bed, Tré," he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 8:59 pm

Brian muttered Mike's name under his breath with the little oxygen that was left in his lungs, trying at the same time to push him away a bit. Between breathing and keeping a low profile, he would have chosen the first option.

"Let's hope he's really as drunk as he sounds," his brain kept telling him each time he heard one of the man's footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 1:30 pm

- I don’t wanna go to bed, Tré muttered. I just want to know what you’re doing…you know you can tell me everything, Mike…

He stopped walking.

- …but I hope you’re not doing indecent things with Billie!

He took a deep breath and started walking again.

- I see you, Mike.

He laughed nervously.

- What the…?
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 6:29 pm

Mike clumsily shuffled backwards helplessly, not able to move back any further. He briefly considered Brian's state under the several layers that obstructed his oxygen, but then came back to reality.

"I... I, fuck, Tré! I don't have anything to tell you," he almost said angrily, his pale face giving him out right away. "And you know it's been over for years with me and Billie..."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 8:46 pm

Brian couldn't take it anymore.

He violently pushed Mike away, with a strenght he didn't even know he had, yelling, "You tried to crush my ribs twice in less than 24 hours! That's enough!"

His face flustered with rage, he quickly observed the man standing in front of the bunk. "Hi. Brian. My pleasure," he said distantly yet on the same angry tone.

His eyes on Mike again, he resumed his accusations.
"Over for years, uh? Well that guy" - he pointed the drummer - "doesn't seem to think so!"

He wasn't sure whether he was mad because Mike might have hid something from him, or simply due to jealousy. Him still sleeping with Billie Joe could have meant that they were still together, and would have put an end to his twisted relationship with Brian. The thought of it seemed either horrible...or convenient. If Mike still had somebody to love the way he seemed to love Billie Joe, then Brian would have felt less guilty for leaving him. Well, in theory.

Either way, Tré's presence was the least of his concerns at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 9:25 pm

- …hi.

Tré was a little bit astonished, but not as much as he would have been if he had been sober.

- …so you’re the sexy cheerleader. I prefer them taller…but seriously, Mike…

He smiled.

- I can’t wait to tell Billie, I can’t wait to see his fuckin’ face when I’ll tell him…shit, man, that’s…funny.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 9:58 pm

Mike's face flushed red, but he couldn't figure out if it was because Tré knew about them, or if it was because Tré had plans on telling. Personally, he wouldn't mind that much if Billie was aware of his situation with Brian, but he was positive there would be leaks here and there, leaving the Jasons knowing just about his whole affaire.

"Tré, fuck off. Just... get out," Mike replied bitterly, knowing that getting rid of the drummer wouldn't be that easy because as a matter of fact, this was their tour bus, and the drummer didn't really have anywhere to go.

"...And for God's sake, Tré, keep that for yourself, okay?" he finally asked, aware he wouldn't get rid of the drunk man.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 10:53 pm

Brian just stared at Mike is disbelief.
"Hello...? Earth calling Dirnt!" He waved his hand in front of the man's face. "I'm still here!"

Why wouldn't Mike deny his accusations? Why wouldn't he say something to him?

"You could at least have the decency to make up some nice lie or..." He hardly understood what he wanted to say, or even how he felt. "Fuck, I can't believe you're still sleeping with him!"

He tried to get out of the bunk, but Mike blocked the way. "You can't get to fuck him on command, so you picked me up instead?" He struggled to push Mike out of the way. "You could have told me sooner, before I got all...before I...oh, and fuck it!" He threw his arms in the air, giving up, and went back to the back of the bunk, his back against the wall and his knees up to his chin.

He looked at Tré, and then at Mike again. He was embarassed, shameful. How could he have been so wrong about everything? Nothing made sense anymore. What had he been, all this time? A mere substitute?
Back to top Go down
Tré Cool

Tré Cool

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 8:49 pm

- Where d’you want me to go, Mike? And why should I go? Because you want to fuck that fanboy again? Well do it, I don’t give a fuckin’ crap, and don’t worry, I won’t look, I’m not as perverted as you are!

He took a deep breath before continuing.

- And I will tell Billie, okay? He has the right to know, godammit!

Tré lowered his head into his hands.

- I’m gonna sleep, now, so don't make too much noise, please.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 9:38 pm

"Brian, God, I told you before that it was over with Billie. We're just friends, now," the bassist insisted at the stubborn and quite going-to-conclusions boy.

"And Tré, it's not of your fucking business," he snarled at the drummer. "What about all the times you came back with a random guy you picked up in a bar? And then you have the guts to tell me I'm a perv??"

Mike rubbed his forehead as if he was now really awake. This was too much, and the fact that Tré had found them hadn't been in his plans for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time   Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next