Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Morning With You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Another Morning With You - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 10:21 pm

Brian blinked a few times, as if slowly coming back to his senses. He knew why Mike had stopped, and it was understandable...although he couldn't help but wonder if it would have been different if they hadn't been famous.

"Ah, uhm, ts'okay" was all he said, perhaps just because he didn't find the right words to explain that a kiss like that couldn't be interrupted by anything, not even a hundred kids whistling.

But, then again, the image of some paparazzis harassing them ran through his mind, so he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:26 pm

Mike looked down, not knowing what to say next. He hated the fact that they just stood there; not moving, facing each other. Brian didn't seem to mind.

"I... huh..." Mike began. "... d'you want me to bury you in the sand?" he finally asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:30 pm

It was obvious that Mike hated silence. Odd, since Brian's talking seemed to annoy him just as much.

"Ha, fine. As long as you don't intend to leave me here." He frowned. "You wouldn't do that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:47 pm

"We'll see," the bassist laughed.

They got on the ground and Mike started tossing sand over Brian's feet, making a very thick layer of the rough material around. He moved up gradually to the legs.

"Let's just hope the water doesn't crawl up to here," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:53 pm

((Another way to murder a Brian. Leave him in the sand and wait for the water to get to him.))

Brian jolted. "Erm...it won't, uh? Right?"
What if Mike had a maniacal psychopathic side that he didn't know about...?

He tried to slightly move his right leg, but gave up when he saw the tiny fissures forming on the sand. He didn't have the heart to destroy Mike's artwork.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:56 pm

"Hey! Don't do that," Mike said quickly, patting the sand back in place. "The water won't come up here, and even if it did, you'd be able to get out anyway."

He laid Brian on his back, gathering the sand now on his stomach, later his arms. Finally, only Brian's head was popping out of the sand.

Mike stood back to admire his work.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:03 pm

Brian laughed, trying hard not to move.

"Nice work. A true masterpiece."
He breathed steadily, watching some sand fall off as his chest moved up and down.

"Maybe someone will come here looking for seashells and dig up a little me instead."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:06 pm

At the thought, Mike asked himself if he'd really let someone else take Brian, and wondered how he would react, but tried to shrug it off. It didn't matter now. It wouldn't matter anymore.

His mood faded, but his smile stayed.

He suddenly had the brilliant idea to sit (carefully) on Brian, sitting down on the lump of sand.

"Ha. Try to get out now."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:15 pm

"Not fair!" Brian exclaimed, although he liked the challenge.

He carefully moved his arm out of the sand, and grabbed the waistband of Mike's bathing suit. He stretched it towards him and suddenly let it go, loudly smacking Mike's skin.

He smiled with a certain pride.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:17 pm

"Hey!" Mike yelled, jumping up from him. "Don't... don't do that," he added, the skin bellow his belly button turning slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:20 pm

Satisfied, Brian raised his back, making the sand fall.

"Aww, poor kid." He smirked. "Want me to kiss it better...?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:22 pm

Mike blushed, but didn't reply anything. Actually, it was hard to tell if Brian was serious or not.

"Seriously, that's hurts," he said, rubbing his belly.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:28 pm

"So that's how I do to make you obedient..."

Brian removed his legs from the sand, and grabbed Mike's arm. He looked up at him, and fluttered his eyelashes innocently.
"Aw, come on. I'm sorry."

He was tempted to add, "but the look on your face was so damn funny", but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:31 pm

"Sure," Mike replied, rolling his eyes. "Don't forget that you can't swim in shallow water. And that there is a beach just over there," he added, grinning.

He kneeled down beside Brian. "What'd'you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 10:47 pm

Brian repeated what he had told him earlier.
"Wash my hair. Isn't that obvious?" He touched it with his hand, trying to comb it. "Or at least rinse it and get rid of the salt. If I were you, I'd do the same."

He looked again at the public showers. The building seemed old and dirty.
Brian frowned, and looked at the other side of the beach, much further to the right. There was another building, this time much taller and luxurious-looking. He almost looked like a small hotel on its own, but Brian figured out that it was probably a kind of fitness club.

He turned to Mike, pointing the place with his index. "Can we go there? It's near a public beach, so I don't think it's private or anything."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Mike raised his shoulder. "Sure, whatever."

Just a few steps away from the beach itself, the building was well placed to attract customers.

He grabbed Brian's arm and he started to make his way toward the club.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 5:15 pm

As Brian could see through the glass door, there was light in the building, but no one inside.

He checked the panel nailed to the wall at the entrance, which had the operating hours written on it.

"Fuck, we're one hour too early!"
Brian furiously kicked the door, which moved a little. He grabbed the handle pulled it, realizing that it was unlocked.
"...or maybe not."

He vaguely gestured in direction of the empty counter in the middle of the room, silently asking Mike to follow him, and closed the door behind them. He looked around to make sure that they were alone.

"I'll put a fifty dollar bill on the counter to make sure we don't get sued for being here," he told Mike.

Brian instinctively looked for his wallet, but then remembered that it was still in the pocket of his pants...which were somewhere on the beach.
"Erm...well, I'll send them a fifty dollar bill eventually." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 5:27 pm

Trying to hide his smirk, Mike looked around, especially through the glass door. On the other side of it was a fancy spa and a wooden door that probably led to a sona. He hurried inside, dragging Brian along with him.

"Wow. Cool place," he commented, looking around and playing with the twenty switches that were disposed. It went from activating the heat of the water, to switching light ambiance, to producing bubbles... even spinning little mechanism were installed in the hot tub to create some sort of massaging system.

He turned on the heat of the water and quickly got in, not bothering on whether they were allowed or not on being here.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 6:09 pm

"Don't play with the switches," Brian muttered. "Last thing I want is to break it."

He looked around one last time before joining Mike inside the spa.
His anxiety at the thought of being there seemed to vanish when he felt the warmth of the water on his skin.

"Let's hope we don't get caught. I won't be able to get us out of an eventual embarassing situation - I don't have my wallet, and I don't feel like giving blowjobs to cops."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 7:38 pm

Mike giggled at the thought. "Blowjobs, heh?"

He sank in the water, leaving only his head out.

"Could you turn on the bubbles?" he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 8:22 pm

Brian rolled his eyes. "Sure."

Not finding the right switch on his side of the spa, he assumed it was near Mike.
Carefully, he drew closer to the man and, almost crawling on top of him, reached for the switch and turned it on. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 8:25 pm

Blindly reaching out, Mike wrapped one arm around Brian's waist and dragged him close to his body. The bubbles started.

"Thanks," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:03 pm

Brian snickered.
"Talking about turning on and bubbles...bubbles do turn me on."
He smirked, and nuzzled against Mike's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:04 pm

"Ok... so the bubbles turn you on and not me?" Mike joked.

He faked pushing Brian away, letting his arms go from him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:11 pm

Brian kissed Mike's jawline.
"You do...just less than the bubbles," he joked.
"It's kind of like you and the strawberry ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Morning With You
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next