Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Morning With You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Another Morning With You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 7:32 pm

Brian coughed and frowned, his eyes shut close and itching. The taste of the salty water was still on his tongue.

"I wish I could hate you."
He smirked, and used both of his hands to splash water in Mike's face, before getting free from his arms.
"Bastard." He coughed some more.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:18 pm

Mike stood there, admiring the fact that only his hip were reaching the surface while Brian had water up to his chest.

He stared at him. "You know, slick hair could be your new look," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:26 pm

Brian instinctively ran his hand in his hair, but then looked at Mike's and smiled.

"Oh yeah? I think it looks way better on you," he replied, folding his arms. "I think my first girlfriend had the same haircut. She was 14."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:28 pm

"Are you making fun of my hair?" Mike asked, acting proud of the style. "Wait, you are making fun of my hair."

He tackled Brian under the water, tickling him on the sides.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:41 pm

"Stop that!" Brian said between giggles, splashing water at Mike.

Laughing, he managed to wrap his arms around the man's neck, either forcing him to stay at Brian's level, or to raise Brian with him when he'd get up. He lifted himself so their shoulders would practically be at the same height, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:51 pm

Mike smiled back and kissed him softly on the lips, closing his eyes in the process.

He placed a strand of Brian's hair back behind his ear and cupped his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 5:46 pm

Brian closed his eyes for a moment, and planted another light kiss on Mike's lips.
"Thank you for..."

He didn't finish his sentence; he was interrupted by the sound of someone whistling. Brian dived back in the water, blushing and cussing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 5:52 pm

Mike passed his hand in front of his eyes, a bit humiliated, and didn't dare to look back at the whistler. He scanned the beach, and his eyes landed on a desolated part where bigger rocks were popping out of the surface. He thought that the parents simply didn't allow their children to play there, and therefore it was innoccupied.

He silently reached for Brian under the water and grabbed his arm, pulling him out.

"There?" he asked, tilting his head in the dirrection of the big rocks.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 5:56 pm

Brian smiled and sighed, still a bit embarassed.
"Yeah."

He begin walking in direction of the rocks, but he realized that Mike, being taller, could walk much faster. The pressure of the water only slowed down Brian, which was quite a bother. He was almost struggling to move. He must have looked ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 6:03 pm

Reaching the area before Brian, Mike climbed on top of a small emerging rock and stared back at the singer. He smirked loudly when he saw just how much Brian had trouble getting there.

"Try swimming next time," he said, laughing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 6:12 pm

Brian looked up at him. "I'm not even sure I can swim properly."
He managed to climb on top of the rock as well, after two unsuccessful attempts resulting in him sliding back in the water, and sat next to Mike.
"Finally," he said, exhausted. He laid down on his back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 6:16 pm

"I guess my plans in asking you to race me to the shore aren't going to come true, heh?" he asked, smiling at the effort Brian had had to made just to get on top.

"At least there isn't so much people like over there," he nodded toward the beach.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 7:04 pm

Too lazy to get up and look at the shore, Brian simply moved his head in the direction Mike was looking, and assumed he was right. "Luckily."

He looked back at the sky, trying to find distinct shapes in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 7:26 pm

Seeing that Brian was stubbornly staying flat on his back, Mike bent down over him to press his lips on his nose momentarily, then looking back at him.

"I just noticed something," Mike started. "We're sun cream-less."

((okay, i just re-read that part and i think it is FAIRLY kinky, but it wasn't intended if that's what you want to know.))
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 8:51 pm

((First shampoo, then sunscreen lotion. Oh god. xD))

Brian smirked, and placed his hands behind Mike's neck.
"Then stay where you are so I don't get a sunburn."

Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 9:07 pm

Mike rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you would mind my weight after a while," he said while he completely laid on top of Brian. He forced himself not to squish him under.

"See?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 9:12 pm

Brian squirmed under him. "Okay okay, I get it! Get off!"
He chuckled. "You know you're not meant to be on top."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:03 pm

Mike blushed and silently got off of him, rolling on his back beside Brian. "Sorry," he murmured, the sun blinding him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:18 pm

Brian brushed Mike's wet hair with his hand, and turned sideways to look at him. He'd never get tired of being close to him, of simply looking at him. He was mesmerizing.

"Are you planning to get a tan?" He laughed, wondering if Mike could look like those lifeguard hunks from cliché american movies.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:21 pm

"Nope."

He immediately slipped back into the water, staring back at Brian. "I bet you can't reach me," he defied Brian.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:27 pm

Brian raised his back and stared at Mike.
"You're probably right, but it's worth a try."

He slipped back in the water as well, merely a meter away from Mike, and tried to reach his arm, even though the man could easily dodge him from the distance he was.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:29 pm

Sinking down to his neck, he started swimming backwards, amused that Brian had so much trouble getting to him.

"By the time I get a tan, you're gonna drown," he joked, still swimming unfairly fast.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:34 pm

Brian moved his arms forward in an attempt to reach Mike by swimming. "Don't tell me you want me to drown. I'm sure you don't want to ship a dead body to the UK, now do you? Besides, you can't do much with a corpse."

He stopped for a moment. "Unless you're a necrophiliac."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:36 pm

Mike smiled and stopped, his height only allowing his head to be out of the water, therefore Brian wouldn't be able to stand in this shallow area.

"Of course not," he replied.

He let Brian grip him, since his feet couldn't touch the sand under.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 11:02 am

Brian placed both hands on Mike's shoulders, constantly moving his feet so he would stay at the surface.

"Gotcha?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Morning With You
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next