Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Morning With You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Another Morning With You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:21 pm

Mike was uncomfortably shifting in his seat as a brand new gang of three people entered and sat down not to far from them. More viewers? You had to be kidding.

He reluctantly stared at Brian, his features split between an angry and an "owned" face. Trying to kick Brian back from under the table, this time he really did hit the table's leg and he hissed as his foot ached.

"You... you knew I was kidding, right?" he said, nervous. "I mean, we could get recognize or something..."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:27 pm

Brian shrugged and smiled bitterly. "Yeah. I just wanted to have a good excuse to kiss her."
He whispered, "But I kinda hoped you'd...ah, nevermind."

He took a sip of his coffee, which was starting to get cold.
"I should have taken her number, though. I'm sure she was into me."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:30 pm

Mike rolled his eyes, relieved Brian wouldn't force him to kiss him, but at the same time he felt something fell apart as if he wasn't playing fair. He looked down.

"What... What'd'you want to do today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:48 pm

The first thing to cross his mind was, "I want to light a cigarette and drink and write a song about how much you disappoint me", but he didn't say it. He didn't feel like playing harsh on their last day.

He scratched his head. "Uhm...I don't know...what do you usually do when you're on your own?"
He realized the stupidity of his question a second later. "Wait, no, actually, don't tell me."

He thought about it some more. "I don't hang out with people a lot. I don't enjoy company all that much. I'm not sure I still know what friends do when they hang out with each other." He looked down. "I'm just...boring like that."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:57 pm

Keeping a low profile, he thought for a moment. He knew deep down that if Brian didn't pin point out that he was some sort of traitor for not kissing him, an inside remorse would eat him up for the entire week.

"What about the beach?" he blurped out without even having thought about it before.

A moment passed, and Mike looked at the people around them. There were three other table occupied. Not a crowd, yet still people. A girl stared back at him for beaming in her dirrection. Mike turned back to Brian and sighed.

He probably blushed before he even did it, but he rose slightly from his seat and planted a kiss on Brian's lips. There. Done. No more regrets later on.

"There. Happy?" he asked, forgetting what he was talking about.

It then came back to him. "So... the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:06 pm

Brian blinked a few times. "Yes. And yes. I mean, sure. Wow. Yeah."
He felt like shouting to everyone that yes, Mike Dirnt kissed him in public, but he guessed the man wouldn't appreciate his iniative.

"The beach, uh? I love the idea."
For some reason, the term 'beach' forced him to picture Mike wearing a speedo. He didn't try to hide his smile, but he hoped Mike wouldn't find out what was going through his head at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:13 pm

"Okay. We'll head there when you're done... I might find my bathing suit if we go back to my tour bus," he mentioned.

People around them shot quick glances, not all of them having spotted Mike kissing the smaller man. And those who thought they did shrugged and probably believed their imagination had tricked them.

After a few moments, the custommers had stopped paying attention to the duo.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:28 pm

Brian's smile turned into a grin. Leaving is coffee unfinished, he rose from his seat. "Bathing suit," he repeated.

He looked around, just like Mike had just done, and noticed that no one was paying attention to them.

He quickly kissed Mike's cheek, and whispered in his ear, "I actually enjoy embarassing you in public. I like to see you blush."

He giggled, and tugged the man's sleeve. "So, are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:34 pm

Mike raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, sure."

They made there way out of the small place after Mike paid the waitress who gave a particularly large smile at Brian. They left, walking up to Green Day's tour bus.

"Do you want to get yours on the way there? Or maybe Billie still has his..." he thought for a second.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:02 pm

"I don't usually bring bathing suits when I go on tour," Brian told him. He was quite surprised Mike actually had one with him.

"Do you...mind if I borrow Billie's?"
He didn't like the fact that he was becoming way too familiar with somebody he had never met. Calling him "Billie", borrowing his clothes, sleeping with his ex... Hopefully they wouldn't be introduced to eachother anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:16 pm

Mike frowned and wondered just about where his guitarist left his bathing suit. Last time he had used it was at an hotel pool, maybe a month ago.

"Yeah, I can always check. You Europeans are never prepared when it comes to take a dive," he joked.

He got in the tour bus, grabbing his plain white bathing suit and ruffling through Billie's drawer. He never thought someone could be as messy as this man. Through his search, he found his long lost iPod shuffle, thousands of cheesy souvenirs such as a replica of the Statue of Liberty and another one of the Effel Tower and the biggest collection of unfinished crackers and snacks.

He finally landed on Billie Joe's bathing suit, his black and red one. He stared at it from the lenght of his arms, considering it would probably fit Brian.

The bassist got out once again, handing in the piece of clothing to Brian. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:27 pm

Brian examined it, turning it around. "Is it clean? I damn well hope it is."

He put it in front of him, wondering if it was really gonna fit - but more importantly if it'd look good on him. Maybe he was being a little too self-conscious, but he refused to wear anything that wouldn't make him look his best. Especially with Mike around.

"What are you gonna wear, anyway? Something skimpy and bright and flowery?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Mike smirked, and then showed him the white bathing suit. "Nope. Sorry to dissapoint you."

He waited for Brian's reply at Billie's bathing suit. "Is it okay?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:39 pm

Brian was stuck on the fact that Mike had a white bathing suit. White. Wet white bathing suit. Oh, the imagery. Now that was better than a flashy flowery thing.

"Uh? Oh, er, yeah. It's fine." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:45 pm

Mike looked around and remembered that the beach was located down the street in front of him. "We should go, then. I think they distribute free towels over there, you only have to hand them back after," he explained.

He started walking in that dirrection, discretely snaking his hand around Brian's as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:50 pm

Brain smiled gleefully. "Okay."

He walked at a fast pace, eager to see the beach. Last time he went to swim in the sea, it was in England. He didn't particularly enjoy the water's color and temperature.

The closer they got to the beach, the louder people's voices got. Brian could hear little kids screaming and laughing, though luckily the place didn't seem too crowded.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:54 pm

Mike and Brian approached a small stand giving out plain white towels, and took two of them.

He beamed around, spotting a not too crowded spot. They settled their towels on the ground.

"Have you seen a place where we could put on our bathing suits?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:11 pm

Brian was tempted to reply "here", but instead he looked around to see if there wasn't any place made especially for that. He spotted a small building, with showers and toilets.

"There?" he said, uncertain, pointing the place.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:19 pm

The two of them headed off to change and came back after, Mike leading the way. He barely took the time to drop the pile of clothes on the towels and he was already running for the water.

"Come on, Brian!" he yelled as his feet reached the water. It splashed on his ankles and he began to walk further in.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:26 pm

Brian felt a bit out of place - a pale-skinned ladyboy among all the tanned bodybuilders. He crossed his arms over his torso, feigning being cold, and dipped his toes in the water.

"There," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:28 pm

"Oh no, you don't," Mike said.

He walked back at the reaf and took Brian's hand, trying to make him come into the water with him.

"If you're not coming, I'm gonna carry you," Mike said.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:31 pm

"Oh yeah? Just try," he told the man, resisting the urge to rush in his arms and hide from whoever might have been looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:34 pm

Mike suddenly stopped pulling at his hand and walked in front of him, wrapping an arm around his back, the other under his legs, lifting him up bride style.

Without waiting for Brian's aproval or not, he once again started to walk in the shallower part of the water, and if at that moment Brian wanted to get down, he'd probably have water up to his hips.

"Now, should I drop you here?" he asked amused.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko
Admin
Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:45 pm

Brian shook his head frantically. "Oh, don't you dare!"

He pouted. "Unfair. You know my height is a disadvantage. Nicely put me down, please. If you drop me, you're dead."
Back to top Go down
Mike Dirnt

Mike Dirnt

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:48 pm

Mike smiled wildly. "Okay, I won't drop you."

Without any warning, he quickly kneeled down in the water, dragging both of them under it.

He then came back at the surface, their heads being the only thing popping out and looked at Brian. "See? I didn't drop you," he said, the small man still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Morning With You   Another Morning With You - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Morning With You
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next